Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek Photos!

Old 01-17-2011, 11:00 AM   #61
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08armytaco View Post

Dude Ibeen here for 2 yrs now w/ my truck and met you what color is your truck.
My truck is a 2006 Radiant Red. and i just moved up here on Jan 4th. hell im waitin on my House Hold Goods to come in today. stupid movers
Old 01-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #62
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
where's my propane Steve?
I threw it in the fire when I found out you had left!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
My truck is a 2006 Radiant Red. and i just moved up here on Jan 4th. hell im waitin on my House Hold Goods to come in today. stupid movers
Oh ok thought you had been here for a bit, I leave next month for bragg so you should come next weekend to Linwoods house the bbq.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #63
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I threw it in the fire when I found out you had left!!!!

Oh ok thought you had been here for a bit, I leave next month for bragg so you should come next weekend to Linwoods house the bbq.
only left cause u said u wanted to cuddle
Old 01-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #64
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

i would but if its on saturday ill be pickin up my ATO rear Bumper from ATO.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #65
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
My grinding noise turned out to be a dirty/dry suspension...the bushings on my TC UCAs were like completely dry...woops...took 3 pumps of grease per bushing before they even farted air. Then another pump to be sure.

Took it 40 miles on I85 tonight and not a peep, no matter what hits the suspension took.

My theory is the bushings were catching because they were dry. I know a lot of people say you only need to grease TCs every 6 months or so, but it looks like if you wheel 'em you'll want to change that to every 2-3 months.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #66
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Welcome to Fort Eustis...You are going to hate it here! LOL, I was like, when the hell, I have never seen your truck before!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #67
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
Welcome to Fort Eustis...You are going to hate it here! LOL, I was like, when the hell, I have never seen your truck before!

oh i know. the only good thing is that most the guys i was friends with in germany are now here too. so i guess misery loves company :P

what unit u with on Eustis?
Old 01-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #68
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
oh i know. the only good thing is that most the guys i was friends with in germany are now here too. so i guess misery loves company :P

what unit u with on Eustis?

Special Troops Battalion. I work in the S-3 Ops, but go to recruiting school in like 2 weeks. I will be stationed in Glouster...
Old 01-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #69
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Special Troops Battalion. I work in the S-3 Ops, but go to recruiting school in like 2 weeks. I will be stationed in Glouster...
thats cool. I am with 3rd Staff and Faculty with USAALS.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #70
I love your mom!

Quote:
thats cool. I am with 3rd Staff and Faculty with USAALS.

Then it may not be too bad for you. You coming to the meet at my house on Sunday?
Old 01-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #71
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Then it may not be too bad for you. You coming to the meet at my house on Sunday?
No idea. first i have heard of it :P plus dont know where u live or anyone else there
Old 01-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #72
DNR's and Refusals!
lexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlexmedic157 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dave
lexmedic157's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Here's another angle of the big rock you were standing on andrews... lol

Wish Matt still had that Runner!
Old 01-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #73
I love your mom!

Quote:
No idea. first i have heard of it :P plus dont know where u live or anyone else there
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post2614793
Old 01-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #74
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
pfft. i dont ever go into that part of the forum
Old 01-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #75
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Shoe Creek from my ass view. 8x speed

Edit: If someone knows how to embed the full size from vimeo, Lemmi know!

http://www.vimeo.com/18898475
nice! who's in that real nice lookin truck behind ya?
Old 01-17-2011, 08:29 PM   #76
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Old 03-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #78
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDBigRed View Post
We should get another trip goin sometime this summer.
I agree and more camping! Uncle tim from NY needs to come down too.