Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek Photos!

Old 01-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
Rubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chris Miller
Rubadub's Tacoma Gallery
Shoe Creek Photos!

Hey guys this is Chris Miller i rode with Tacoma89 today at shoe creek. I was the one taking all those photos... I didn't really feel like going threw all 703 photos i took mostly the trucks out there and a few of the scenery. So i did a little taking out of some and figured just to upload them and let yall pick and pull. Currently they are still loading on photobucket... i will post a link for yall in a little bit

Old 01-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Rubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of lightRubadub is a glorious beacon of light
Rubadub's Tacoma Gallery
http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x401/milleRubadud/

Link to all photos minus a few from today. Enjoy
Old 01-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
Rubadub's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
You can embed them or some of them into your post.
ill embed some later tonight, im actually heading out since uploading took little over 1h 30 mins i actually gotta run but expect to see embeded pics around 12 midnight
Old 01-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks chris,

I had a blast today, thanks for taking all the pictures.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you guys had a good time

Gadget swears that I wont come out there with you guy, but I plan to make the next one.

Justin
Old 01-15-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery

Man, you took some really nice pictures!!!!

Where is Justin?????

G
Old 01-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics man!! You are officially hired for the windrock/coal creak meet!!

Any locked prerunners show up? how did they do?
Old 01-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post

Man, you took some really nice pictures!!!!

Where is Justin?????

G
how come at every event you go to, you end up in the middle of pictures like this

Old 01-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
As much as I love my Taco, I'd trade it for a new 4Runner Trail in a heartbeat.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #12
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
how come at every event you go to, you end up in the middle of pictures like this

No secret really. You just have to show up!!!

G
Old 01-15-2011, 07:37 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
No secret really. You just have to show up!!!

G
touche....

i can tell you missed me.....

It would have been fun, Ill make it out.

4runner looks good,

Justin
Old 01-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #14
Rubadub's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i got a lot of pictures of gadget in his 4runner... just because he was behind us the whole time. if the group was more together i would have gotten better and more spread out variety of yall. Hope yall like the photos
Old 01-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #15
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Great lookin pics!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could have made it =/
Old 01-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
Pusher52 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Pusher
Pusher52's Tacoma Gallery
It's good to see all of you VA dudes on the site. I'm originally from Richmond, but have been stationed down here in Louisiana for the past 8 years. However, will be PCS'ing to Langley this summer, CAN"T WAIT! Looks like it was a lot of fun.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #18
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
I took exactly, zero photo's this time. New record! I do have some video from the gopro ill post up though.

Great wheeling with ya guys!
Ya. Saw a pic of yours with the gopro on the roof. Your trucks lookin baddass Krooks!

So I see Kevin, Lurry, Joe and who else? Jandrews?
Old 01-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #19

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could have made it =/
wth? arent you right there in the neighborhood?
Old 01-15-2011, 08:06 PM   #20
Rubadub's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Awesome pics man!! You are officially hired for the windrock/coal creak meet!!

lol thanks man, im still pretty new at taking pictures. this is my new camera and its a DSLR so its taking some getting used to. Hopefully i can get invited to more events cuz i love taking photos. hence the fact that i took a total of 703 photos today alone