april 29th ure meet

View Poll Results: april 29th ure meet
yes 8 18.60%
no 12 27.91%
maybe 23 53.49%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
april 29th ure meet

like the title says lookin to get a meet going for the end of april to uwharrie national forrest. prices for the 1 day trail pass are now 7 bucks up fron 5 lastyear due to work and 2 new trails being added (not sure if they will be open as of yet) during the closing. the meeting place will be at yates place as usual
Old 01-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
they openin the new trails this year?
lookin in to it . i jumped the gun and didnt put some words in the first post. my bad dont whip me massa
Old 01-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #3

Quote:
no massa no iz dont be doin it again massa
Old 01-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #4

Quote:

I think it's gonna be 2012 or 2013 before they open the new trails. I'z beeen spyin on them

I gotta work that weekend, probably not gonna make this one.................
orly what youz been prancin around all nimbly pimbly in your ninja costume .
Old 01-16-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
We need to get one together for the gulches too sometime. Might be a drive for some of you guys but they need some support.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
you whorebags pick the worst dates for meets...lol 30apr-1may is another drill weekend
Old 01-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'm just gonna be working towards a mid-late may harlan meet i guess
Old 01-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

true...get that 'mo in here!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #9

So ah hayme you still gonna show fri night
Old 01-16-2011, 03:48 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
So ah hayme you still gonna show fri night
that i can do. should be working a 6am-2pm schedule then, so i can leave straight from here and drive up. prolly get there around 6:30-7pm
Old 01-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I'm available most any weekend.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
that i can do. should be working a 6am-2pm schedule then, so i can leave straight from here and drive up. prolly get there around 6:30-7pm
word . i saw will is in for a maybe
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I'm down. I'm available most any weekend.
nioce
Old 01-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #15
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure what my schedule looks like in april but if I'm free I'll definitely make it
Old 01-17-2011, 04:00 AM   #16
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #18

Thanks to whoevea made this a sticky
Old 01-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #19
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, can't you all wait like one more month so i can be back.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #20

No but im sure there will be another in may somewhere