Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Moved to Arlington, VA!!!

Old 01-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Steven
vball6pac's Tacoma Gallery
Moved to Arlington, VA!!!

I was living in North carolina at Fort Bragg. Recently moved to Arlington. I see alot of Tacomas around. Just wondering if you guys have a club, or have get togethers to hang out.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from richmond va... keep an eye out in the southeast section
Old 01-17-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
I messed around a little in NC. The dealership where I bought my truck has an off road group. Just trying to hook up with people from this area. It's a little different. I am living in the city now, but have an outdoorsy background. I would love to go fishing, and it would be much more enjoyable if I went with someone from the area. Camping would be cool to, but realize that I might have to travel to do that..
Old 01-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to virginia man, im in stafford, we are actually trying to get a meet going, im not sure if its gonna happen but we can only hope
Old 01-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Ya were more of a meet a few times a year camp, wheel, drink
Old 01-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #6

Army:
sounds like a party......

My baby's pretty much still stock, but has seen, and been pulled a couple times. Thats what you get when your best friend has a jepp thats lifted 4", and has 33's, and you try to follow him.....

I'm a country boy from the beginning. My graduating class was 39, so you can understand the outdoorsy part of where I am coming from.....
Old 01-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #7
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to Va from down in stafford! we do need a mod day so i can get this damn lift on! trying to avoid forking out money for a shop to install
Old 01-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
haha well there are a few stock friendly trails down here in stafford im not sure of any trails anywhere else around here but im sure they are out there
Old 01-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #9
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vball6pac View Post
I was living in North carolina at Fort Bragg. Recently moved to Arlington. I see alot of Tacomas around. Just wondering if you guys have a club, or have get togethers to hang out.
Go ahead and put out some feelers about a meet. Generally a Hooters gathering will work....
Old 01-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #10

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
did i hear hooter?
Old 01-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #11
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
hooters where?!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #12

Army:
We can do that!! Put a hooters get together put together. I really don't think that I should be the one doing it, cause I will most definitely get lost on the way there. I haven't been around this area since '95.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I messed around a little in NC. The dealership where I bought my truck has an off road group. Just trying to hook up with people from this area. It's a little different. I am living in the city now, but have an outdoorsy background. I would love to go fishing, and it would be much more enjoyable if I went with someone from the area. Camping would be cool to, but realize that I might have to travel to do that..
RHT is full of shit..../post

Old 01-21-2011, 04:56 AM   #14
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We can do that!! Put a hooters get together put together. I really don't think that I should be the one doing it, cause I will most definitely get lost on the way there. I haven't been around this area since '95.

A real easy Hooters to get to is the one near Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge. The address is 2630 Prince William Parkway. The Hooters is about a half mile off 95.

Another idea would be getting some of the guys from Stafford together for some light off-roading. Even though I have the directions to get there, I have not done the trails.

Hopefully we can put together a TITTIES and TRAILS day for us Virginia folks....

Everyone welcome of course !!!!!!

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=491&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapi d=US
Old 01-21-2011, 05:04 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
haha well there are a few stock friendly trails down here in stafford im not sure of any trails anywhere else around here but im sure they are out there
I FAILED HERE !!! If I just read the earlier posts in this thread I see you guys had responded about the trails in Stafford.

The Hooters in Woodbridge is only 15 minutes from the Stafford exit.

TITTIES and TRAILS. Let's do it LADIES !!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 05:09 AM   #16
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
welcome back to Va
Old 01-21-2011, 05:12 AM   #17
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Chantilly.
I'm down for a meet.
Also what's the status of that mod day that was supposed to happen?
Old 01-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #19
mmtaco06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mmtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Alexandria. Just moved here in September from western NC. Besides wheels and some cosmetic changes, my truck is stock but I'm working on that!
Old 01-21-2011, 06:24 AM   #20
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmtaco06 View Post
I am in Alexandria. Just moved here in September from western NC. Besides wheels and some cosmetic changes, my truck is stock but I'm working on that!
Did the same as you back in 2002. Moved to Chantilly from Canton, NC. Where abouts in WNC did you live?