Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

2011 Hangout Music Festival Jam and Ride weekend May 20th-22nd Gulf Shores, AL

View Poll Results: 2011 Hangout Music Festival Jam and Ride weekend May 20th-22nd Gulf Shores, AL
Yes 4 40.00%
No 0 0%
Maybe 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Hangout Music Festival Jam and Ride weekend May 20th-22nd Gulf Shores, AL

Ok... What the title says... basically who is interested and maybe some locals can show us where to ride? I posted a link to the Hangout Festival below so look it up, post you opinions and would it be worth it? Just an idea to get some more people together!

http://hangoutmusicfest.com/
Old 01-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I might can make this. We have a condo down there so I'd have a place to stay. Multiple badass Tacos at the beach results in multiple "tacos" stuck to the truck as if it were magnetized..
Old 01-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We do to... Thats why i was thinking this is do-able... So far then its me and you!! I was hoping some Pensacola and other Taco's from the area would be going!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:18 AM   #4
Member...?
Hank4444 will become famous soon enoughHank4444 will become famous soon enough

Name: Brian
Hank4444's Tacoma Gallery
You can put me down for this.

During the summer time I am always down there. Well either Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, or Destin.

I'm sure others will chime in, but keep in mind traffic really sucks during any festival/event because of limited roads.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goez2FST View Post
Sounds like fun but I don't really know of any places to ride in that area.. are you talking about wheeling or just driving around?
I'd like to do both but i thought the Pensacola guys would chime in to tell us some places to wheel..
Old 02-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting...might have to come check this out and meet everyone..ill keep yall updated. Gotta look at my work schedule as time gets closer!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:45 PM   #9
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
hell i might be down i got some family i could stay with down there. those tickest are expensive as hell but it looks like a real good time. maybe this poor ass college kid could come up with some money to do it.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:15 AM   #10

If not go to the festival, a beach cruise would be amazing! Like stated before All the Taco's on the beach will attract a bunch Taco's in bikini's!! Then the pictures begin!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
If not go to the festival, a beach cruise would be amazing! Like stated before All the Taco's on the beach will attract a bunch Taco's in bikini's!! Then the pictures begin!
of course they would! my girl wants to go sooooo bad. i just might be in on this one. maybe if i can get in touch with my buddy ill have a place to stay and we all could go out on his yacht weather permiting. he doesn't own a taco but he has a badass lifted f-250. the thing is fast as all hell and is pretty good off roading also
Old 02-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #13
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Not really any places to go off road around here unless you get a pass and cruise out to Ft. Walton Beach area and go onto the reservation at Eglin AFB. I would like to hook up though in Gulf Shores.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
I'm in...lived in Orange Beach till about 3 months ago and moved to Mobile but I'm in.
damn i hope so its like a 1 hour drive for you. for me its like 7-8 hours!