Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Richland Gap meet 1/30/11

Old 01-28-2011, 04:41 AM   #21
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
You guys gotta remember that I don't have any lift. I'm sitting on stock SR5 suspension with an ARB weighing it down.

Quick weather update: snow w/accumulation up to half an inch. I'll keep y'all updated with what we actually get.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #22
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
You guys gotta remember that I don't have any lift. I'm sitting on stock SR5 suspension with an ARB weighing it down.

From what I saw last time, it really wouldn't be an issue. There were lines to get you where you needed to go.

That said, we're just bustin' yer balls (get used to that). You're welcome to ride with me if you don't want to take your truck out.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #23
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
If I got the gas I'll roll up there
Old 01-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #25
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
From what I saw last time, it really wouldn't be an issue. There were lines to get you where you needed to go.

That said, we're just bustin' yer balls (get used to that). You're welcome to ride with me if you don't want to take your truck out.
I figured it was all in good fun. I would really like to ride passenger for my first time. Have someone more experienced treat me gently and slowly walk me through it.. yea I went there (ewwww)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98fourbangertaco View Post
The more the better, come on down! Im goin to ski at app all day tomorrow so i will get to see what the conditions up there are
Where are you staying Saturday night? Would you have room in the cab or bed for me to ride to the trail with you (Im local, this shit ain't cold!)? I'm gonna take J up on the offer to ride shotgun.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #26
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
If i had my locker already i would be there, but its not here yet......
Old 01-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #28
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright so let's finalize some shit here.

We're meeting at 1PM at the wal-mart in Lenoir off 321N?

Here is the location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.182991&z=13

List em up fellas:

1) Jandrews
2) Lrgrnr
Old 01-29-2011, 03:14 PM   #29
Mmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mmelaney's Tacoma Gallery
This is the reason I regret not getting the 4x4..... Damn damn damn..... Have fun.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmelaney View Post
This is the reason I regret not getting the 4x4..... Damn damn damn..... Have fun.

Sell your current one private party, go buy a 4x4. It'll only run you a few extra payments in the end.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #31
LRGRNR

I'll throw in 5 dollars and a beer for someone to meet me at canyons. I really want to ride along with J.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #32

Canyons Restaurant in Blowing Rock?
Old 01-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #33

Either way really. I can head home by 321 if he parks it there. I don't really blame him for not wanting to leave his truck in a Wal-Mart parking lot all day.

Canyons is about 5 or 6 miles up 321 from the trailhead. We can just head up a lil early, I can grab him and swing back down to the trailhead to link up with youz guyz.

Sandman, PM me your cell #.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #35

We'll be there. If Sandman wants to be, he better hurry up and PM me his cell # and confirm that he wants to be picked up at Canyons restaurant in Blowing Rock, because that's the only Canyons I can find associated with the area.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #36

Well, I PM'd him my shit. Hopefully he logs back on before noon tomorrow.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #38
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
New place you guys should check out, not as touristy as the Canyons and cheap draft beer and good bar, only been open a few months.
http://www.foggy-rock.com/

It is on 321 in Blowing rock, I would love to join ya'll but have to get the man cave ready for next weekends Superbowl Bash.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:26 AM   #39
LRGRNR

Im hear, Im hear... I had to work all night in Wilkesboro. J I'm on it and most def appreciate it! Lastly Foggy Rock is the SH!T!!!