Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Richland Gap meet 1/30/11

Old 01-30-2011, 07:44 AM   #41
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98fourbangertaco View Post
sweet, ive been to a lil bare down in the actuall town of blowing rock that was really good but i dont know if that it or not, we can decide where to eat when we get out of the trail i guess
You might be thinking of Six Pence, it's got an old British phone booth outside.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:05 AM   #42
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
just youz guyz should be very carefull around larry...
i dont know if he is still on his meds or not.....
Old 01-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #45
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Jolly good time gents.

Vids and such tomorrow.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #47
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes it is.

Kevin needs to weld faster
Old 01-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #48
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Yes it is.

Kevin needs to weld faster
Keep pestering him, he might
Old 01-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #50
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Jolly good time gents.

Vids and such tomorrow.
you know you can bend that bumper right back the way it was with a ratchet strap and your hand......
Old 01-31-2011, 05:28 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
you know you can bend that bumper right back the way it was with a ratchet strap and your hand......

Already most of the way there, yeah, by hand.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:41 AM   #52
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Already most of the way there, yeah, by hand.
if you take it off or loosen it up and shove a wedge in there u can get it perfect......
until the next time that is.......
its amazing how easy it is right
Old 01-31-2011, 01:53 PM   #55
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Noice videos. If yall do this again soon, I'll go with ya if I have my locker
Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #56

Ah...the blessed event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gHvA...yer_detailpage
Old 01-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #57
98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
98fourbangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
great vids sandman, hopefully well have some with a white one in it next time haha

i have a few vids my self but sandman pretty much has it covered i think, no use in waitin on mine to upload

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...2097&aid=27501

heres a link to my facebook page with all the pics that i took with my cell, let me know if it works or not

and jandrews did u say you had a vid of me at that hill climb?
Old 01-31-2011, 08:20 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98fourbangertaco View Post
and jandrews did u say you had a vid of me at that hill climb?
I do. I'm getting my few vids up now.

Also, your facebook account requires login.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #60

Yeah, I'd like it if you don't mind.