Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Richland Gap meet 1/30/11

Old 01-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
98fourbangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Richland Gap meet 1/30/11

hey guys we have a group of about 3 trucks goin to richland gap for a lil trail run this sunday, we will be meetin in lenior, the place is off 321 before u get to blowing rock, all are welcome, either pm me or post here for more info

we will work out a definate time and place a lil later in the week and post it here

all who can come out!
Old 01-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 01-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #7
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Round noon today there was about 1.5 inch on the roads.. I'm in for riding and taking pics, want to get a feel before I take my truck. Anyone wanna meet me at canyons?
Old 01-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed98fourbangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
98fourbangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
We plannin on meetin at the walmart off 321 in lenior at 1 on sunday, im in for goin thru the trail and comin out on the parkway and goin into blowing rock or boone to get some grub afterwards, hows that sound to everybody?
Old 01-27-2011, 02:25 PM   #10

Old 01-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #11
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone got a passenger seat open for me? I can park in Boone or Blowing Rock, No sense in my riding all the way down the mountain to meet you guys cuz im already up here.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Anyone got a passenger seat open for me? I can park in Boone or Blowing Rock, No sense in my riding all the way down the mountain to meet you guys cuz im already up here.
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
What??!? You're driving
Old 01-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #15

Who's jokin'? He needs to get out an' wheel!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #18
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Who's jokin'? He needs to get out an' wheel!
Not without sliders. Also I want to get to know the trail.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Not without sliders. Also I want to get to know the trail.

1st: Pfffft.

2nd: Pfffffffffffft.

3rd: If you really don't want to run your truck out there, you're welcome to ride along in my cab. But we sho ain't pickin' you up Best meet us at the trailhead!
Old 01-28-2011, 04:34 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Just wheel it. You shouldn't need sliders, plus it should be dry.

if you hit something don't hold me liable.

x2.