Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mobile Alabama Tacos

Old 03-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #41
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PreRunner. View Post
So who all will be down in Gulf Shores for Spring Break?
me!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #42
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep my eye out for the xrunner! I'll be down there in mine!

Old 03-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #43
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna be rollin with a mix matched crew of my buddies lol, a ford lightenin, a dodge charger, 2 slammed chevy trucks and my x runner.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #45
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
With a few of u guys going to gulf shores is anyone interested in lunch at Hooters Sunday?
Yea man, I'll go and bring my girl. Who else wants to go?... Hooters in gulf shores right?
Old 03-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #46
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
No man sorry for the misunderstanding I meant the one in Mobile but didn't know if anyone would be around since a few of u guys are going to the beach.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #47

Quote:
No man sorry for the misunderstanding I meant the one in Mobile but didn't know if anyone would be around since a few of u guys are going to the beach.
Ah dang. We'll we do need to get a bunch of local tacos together here soon.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #48
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I just pulled the trigger on a beach house for a week in June on Dauphin Island. Just hoping for some tips on things to do, where to eat and cycling areas/mtb trails. Bringing the whole gang so sadly, no Taco. Gonna have the Sequoia loaded down.
Anyway would love to hear from some of yall and hope to see some sweet southern Tacos on vacation. Cheers from MO.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #49
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Hey guys, I just pulled the trigger on a beach house for a week in June on Dauphin Island. Just hoping for some tips on things to do, where to eat and cycling areas/mtb trails. Bringing the whole gang so sadly, no Taco. Gonna have the Sequoia loaded down.
Anyway would love to hear from some of yall and hope to see some sweet southern Tacos on vacation. Cheers from MO.
Nice tourism is a big part of our local economy. There are bike trails and bird sanctuaries everywhere. Make sure you stop by the bakery, great food! East or west end?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #50
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for reply David. Looks like we'll be staying rather centrally located but perhaps closer to the airport. On google maps the island has a long thin projection to the west with no roads showing. Is this just a sand bar? Appears to stretch about 15 miles.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:55 AM   #51
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks for reply David. Looks like we'll be staying rather centrally located but perhaps closer to the airport. On google maps the island has a long thin projection to the west with no roads showing. Is this just a sand bar? Appears to stretch about 15 miles.
The long thin projection you see, used to be part of the island. After hurricane katrina that part of the island was split in two. If you wanted to leave the island for more things to do, you can ride the ferry over to Gulf Shores/Fort Morgan area where it is much more touristy. They have deep sea fishing, go karts, a few shopping malls, and the state park in Gulf Shores has a lot of trails.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:57 AM   #52

Hey guys Pro60 is having a mini mod/ cookout at his house in pcola tomorrow. I know its last minute but if any of u guys want to go pm either him or me for details. We are doing suspension on a couple of trucks for sure plus whatever comes up
Old 04-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #53

I would but I'll be fishing tomorrow... We need to have a meet in Mobile in a few weeks
Old 04-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #54

Quote:
Well if you like fishing, my dad does in-shore guide fishing out of Dauphin Island Marina. It called Captain Dana's In-shore Guide Service. You can either go to his website, www.captaindana.com or call him at 251-605-8654 for more info.... And you will more than likely see my taco at the island, during the summer I'm down there at least 4 days a week... You'll love it down here!
Old 04-10-2011, 06:14 AM   #55

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Alex, sounds great. I'm looking forward to checking out your Taco, its sick. Love the wheel/tire combo! I went with DC2s over the 951s due to lighter weight, but I'm regretting the decision from a cosmetic standpoint. Too much bling.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #57

Quote:
Anyone up for lunch at Hooters on airport tomorrow (4/17)?
Man I wish I would have known a little sooner
Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 AM   #58
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit ! i never new this thread existed !!!! I thought i was the only Mobile tacoma world member
Old 04-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #59
Tacoma Noob
civilengineer is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
civilengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I just moved to Mobile and I am looking for a reputable window tinter. Can any of you offer any suggestions?
Old 04-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #60

Don't know of any in Mobile...probably is some but I get all mine done in Foley at Sun Control. They have done 6 cars and trucks for me.