Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mobile Alabama Tacos

Old 04-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #841
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
dude its gonna be a freakin blast, one of my chick "friends" is bringin 2 of her girlfriends, (actual girlfriends) with us, so im gonna have me, and 3 bitches in the xrunner ha ha
Old 04-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #842
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
lol Cody I can just picture you at the rave. Mike I saw you this evening on Schillenger!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #844
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Nick i saw you.Believe it or not i saw the CB antenna and knew it was you. Looks good man. Dropped my daughter off at dance. Staying busy?
Old 04-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #845
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Yeah Nick i saw you.Believe it or not i saw the CB antenna and knew it was you. Looks good man. Dropped my daughter off at dance. Staying busy?
Haha yeah I believe I'm the only Tacoma around here with an antenna there. Yeah man I'm workin 9's now so busy busy. How about you
Old 04-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #846
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
dude, yall should show. its gonna be freakin great ha ha.
I thought about it but I have an 8 hour engineering exam on Saturday so Friday night is a no go lol
Old 04-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #847
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Taco owner here in Fairhope. I'd be in for a meet.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #848
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
I thought about it but I have an 8 hour engineering exam on Saturday so Friday night is a no go lol
yea, thats a no go for sure lol. good luck dude, and i can imagine there will be another one. if it happens on the coast your welcome to crash at my place if yall wanna come hang out.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #849
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampmonkey View Post
Taco owner here in Fairhope. I'd be in for a meet.
For sure. We had 5 or 6 show up the last meet so more the merrier
Old 04-12-2012, 06:49 AM   #850
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Yeah Nick I work 9s so I stay pretty busy. Welcome to the new dude from the Eastern Shore
Old 04-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #851
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Yeah Nick I work 9s so I stay pretty busy. Welcome to the new dude from the Eastern Shore
I like that 3rd light!!! I'm anxiously awaiting my N-Fab light bar to arrive
Old 04-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #852
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
yea, thats a no go for sure lol. good luck dude, and i can imagine there will be another one. if it happens on the coast your welcome to crash at my place if yall wanna come hang out.
Thanks man! I may have to hit you up on that!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #853
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
i went to liz's senior prom tonight. red lobster was great, and the time together was great, but that prom blew donkey dick. we probably should have gone to the paint party. haha
Old 04-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #854
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.zack801 View Post
i went to liz's senior prom tonight. red lobster was great, and the time together was great, but that prom blew donkey dick. we probably should have gone to the paint party. haha
You pizzed off that you couldn't "dance" haha
Old 04-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #855
My name is Mudd

Nick you bought a Nfab? Cool, i bought a Westin lightbar to mount these on. Thanks i like the 3 light setup. This bullbar wasnt made for that so i had to engineer a way. Anyway cant wait for mine to come in also. I liked the Nfab but all i saw was a 4 light bar. Humm i want to see yours when you get it installed.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #856
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have an extra set of matching lights so I figured I would mount em up. Plus I got tired of the bull bar. I got the wrinkle black powder coat and its special order so my bar hasn't even shipped yet. I was actually thinking a way to mount an extra light to the bull bar but you sir beat me to it lol
Old 04-16-2012, 06:31 AM   #857
My name is Mudd

Had to fab a aluminum L angle bar and mount it to the backside of the bullbar. Anyway this will be gone next week.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #858
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking of drilling of just drilling another hole like there already is, but your idea sounds much easier to pull off lol
Old 04-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #859
My name is Mudd

My skidplate and lightbar came in today. Installed the skid plate didnt have time for the lightbar. Pics to follow. Yours Nick?