Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mobile Alabama Tacos

Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #1001
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Dude attendance at Dega was waaaaay down. Hate to see it. No bayfest for me, cant take the crowd.
yeah but that last lap was almost exactly like talladega nights, minus the kissing
Old 10-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #1002
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Last lap was cool. If Waltrip did that to Stewart he would be ready to fight, name calling, thumb sucking and all. But exciting for the fans. Matt Kenseth should have drove like that when he did have a contract. Maybe would have kept a fulltime sponser.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #1003
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. When we getting together? Since everybody is actually paying attention and most of us have decent builds now, we should meet up for wings, football, and booze. Maybe get a nice group truck picture in. Who's down?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #1004
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #1005
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im down
Old 10-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #1006
Large Breast Enthusiast

btw, I just stumbled across bakertaco's post about the retarded lift install. Where do yall recommend getting stuff done to my truck around here? I went to truckin' up to get my billies installed, and they seem to have done a good job but it was pricey. I'm wanting to do an AAL and move my billies from 1.75 to 2.5 but i know they would charge me a shit ton since the front would have to be disassembled again
Old 10-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #1008
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Majestic Tire does lifts, they are at Airport and Dawes. I have never had a lift installed there, but they did a nice job on my bronco with a brake job. Steve's Off Road did the 6 inch lift on my Bronco and did a so so job (installed new coil spring upside down and would not own up to it.) That's pretty much all I know of close that does lifts. And my best friend from high school had his gmc 1500 lifted at Truckin Up, and 2 months later his UCA bolt was about an inch from falling out, causing them to earn the name Fuckin Up
Old 10-12-2012, 06:04 AM   #1009
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerTaco View Post
I would recommend Mike's Garage (Yours). Then you probably won't fuck anything up.
Haha I wish I had a garage. I live in an apt complex though. Plus I dont have jackstands.. yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
Majestic Tire does lifts, they are at Airport and Dawes. I have never had a lift installed there, but they did a nice job on my bronco with a brake job. Steve's Off Road did the 6 inch lift on my Bronco and did a so so job (installed new coil spring upside down and would not own up to it.) That's pretty much all I know of close that does lifts. And my best friend from high school had his gmc 1500 lifted at Truckin Up, and 2 months later his UCA bolt was about an inch from falling out, causing them to earn the name Fuckin Up
Damn. I wonder the price difference. Theres a place on moffett called Gulf Coast Auto and it was between them and truckin up for my billies. TU was 150 and GC was 140, but when I called Gulf coast they seemed to have no idea what I was talking about and Truckin Up was like "yeah, we install bilstein shocks on tacomas all the time, bring it on in, it will be about 3-4 hours". So I dunno.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #1010
Large Breast Enthusiast

BTW, I keep finding you guys in random posts I've been looking at. Nick, how do you like those UCA's? I was looking at the group buy thread and saw you were on there
Old 10-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #1011
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
BTW, I keep finding you guys in random posts I've been looking at. Nick, how do you like those UCA's? I was looking at the group buy thread and saw you were on there
I haven't installed them yet, I am waiting to do them when I install my new lift. I have heard nothing but good things about them though and at that price (355 shipped) I couldn't pass em up! I just ordered some 5100's, Eibachs and 1/2 in spacers today so in a week or two I should have it all put together and running. I will make sure to post results up when I'm done too
Old 10-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #1012
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
I haven't installed them yet, I am waiting to do them when I install my new lift. I have heard nothing but good things about them though and at that price (355 shipped) I couldn't pass em up! I just ordered some 5100's, Eibachs and 1/2 in spacers today so in a week or two I should have it all put together and running. I will make sure to post results up when I'm done too
Nice man. Its crazy how much money you have to spend buy to lift/properly align a truck 3 inches. I cant decide if I wanna lift mine any more. I'd really only have to pay for install and the rear lift but I've heard too many horror stories about the reg cab driveshaft grinding for me to hop off the fence.

Are you gonna stick with the same tire size?
Old 10-13-2012, 04:44 AM   #1013
Dusther is on a distinguished road

Dusther's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice man. Its crazy how much money you have to spend buy to lift/properly align a truck 3 inches.
That gave me a little chuckle.... Try it with a 6" lift. I had to go with TC w/hiem joints to get into specs. Not to mention the overall cost of my setup....
Old 10-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #1014
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice man. Its crazy how much money you have to spend buy to lift/properly align a truck 3 inches. I cant decide if I wanna lift mine any more. I'd really only have to pay for install and the rear lift but I've heard too many horror stories about the reg cab driveshaft grinding for me to hop off the fence.

Are you gonna stick with the same tire size?
Yeah I know I wanted coilovers but couldn't justify the cost hahaha! If the rear lift causes more trouble than its worth, then I would just leave it where it is, I love the way you have it now! No, I am eventually going to get some 255/85/16's, either BFG KM2's or Cooper All Terrains, but that wont be for a couple more months, need to recoup my wallet
Old 10-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #1015
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Like Nick said. Majestic tires does good work. Can handle most anything. As far as getting together off schillinger would be cool with me. Down in the basin halfway through. Build a fire, have some beers, and chill on a cool day. Double back and exit the way we came in this time. Just an idea,
Old 10-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #1016
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me, and I won't get hung up this time haha
Old 10-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #1017
My name is Mudd

Yeah i think you have something for that stump !
Old 10-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #1018
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Well nick you wanna do it the Saturday after you put your new lift on?
Old 10-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #1019
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah I know I wanted coilovers but couldn't justify the cost hahaha! If the rear lift causes more trouble than its worth, then I would just leave it where it is, I love the way you have it now! No, I am eventually going to get some 255/85/16's, either BFG KM2's or Cooper All Terrains, but that wont be for a couple more months, need to recoup my wallet
Nice man, Im actually considering the 255s next time too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Like Nick said. Majestic tires does good work. Can handle most anything. As far as getting together off schillinger would be cool with me. Down in the basin halfway through. Build a fire, have some beers, and chill on a cool day. Double back and exit the way we came in this time. Just an idea,
Sounds good to me. I live less than 5 minutes from there haha
Old 10-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #1020
Large Breast Enthusiast

I need yall's input.. What color bull bar do you think would look better on my truck, stainless steel or black? Normally Id say black but I have the stupid plastic bumper on my truck..