Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mobile Alabama Tacos

Old 10-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #1021
4 Bangin' SOB
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Right now I am considering a black one with the stainless skid plate.

https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...=0CHIQ8wIwAzge
Old 10-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #1022
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Right now I am considering a black one with the stainless skid plate.

https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...=0CHIQ8wIwAzge
Old 10-27-2012, 07:25 AM   #1023
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
i have

I have a black bullbar i took off when i got my lightbar if you want it. Maybe that will help you decide. Pics are in my gallery.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #1024
4 Bangin' SOB
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
I have a black bullbar i took off when i got my lightbar if you want it. Maybe that will help you decide. Pics are in my gallery.
Nice! I actually just purchased the Avid Offroad lightbar, but thanks. McDowell your truck is awesome, are those 285's?
Old 10-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #1025
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Thanks man. No they are 265. Your welcome anyway.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #1026
bpate77 is on a distinguished road

bpate77's Tacoma Gallery
Hello fellow taco owners from the Mobile area, I was just putting my name out there. Thanks mcdowell for pointing out this thread. I'm actually from the Daphne area. I live in historic malbis by the eastern shore center.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #1027
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpate77 View Post
Hello fellow taco owners from the Mobile area, I was just putting my name out there. Thanks mcdowell for pointing out this thread. I'm actually from the Daphne area. I live in historic malbis by the eastern shore center.

welcome!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #1028
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Howdy
Old 10-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #1029
My name is Mudd

Good your here Pate. Know of any trails over there?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #1030
4 Bangin' SOB

Nick, I saw your truck outside the gym tonight.. I was mirin'
Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #1031

bpate77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good your here Pate. Know of any trails over there?
I know of one that appears to be a trail... I don't have 4wd so I haven't really looked around. Back in the day I used to know of several in the Mobile area. That's been a good 8 years ago though.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #1033
My name is Mudd

no

Quote:
I know of one that appears to be a trail... I don't have 4wd so I haven't really looked around. Back in the day I used to know of several in the Mobile area. That's been a good 8 years ago though.
No 4wd here either. If anyone got stuck you can take comfort the Zack is around. His truck will pull anyone out. Ive seen it.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #1034
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No 4wd here either. If anyone got stuck you can take comfort the Zack is around. His truck will pull anyone out. Ive seen it.
she is a pretty burly thing. i wish you could have seen the duramax i pulled out down on dauphin island...
Old 11-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #1035
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
pulled me out lol
Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #1036
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Nick, I saw your truck outside the gym tonight.. I was mirin'
I saw yours as well. Yours has to be the best looking single cab I've seen
Old 11-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #1037
4 Bangin' SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
I saw yours as well. Yours has to be the best looking single cab I've seen
Thanks man..
Old 11-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #1038
4 Bangin' SOB

Mobile bros, In my never ending quest to throw money at my truck, I'm thinking about selling my tires and getting 285's. I have 265/75/16 kuhmo A/Ts with around 5,000 miles on them. They are very light so they get good mpgs, and have pretty aggressive tread for a/t tires. If anybody needs new tires hit me up-- I'll sell them for pretty cheap if there are any takers.

I'm probably going to get either some of the same tires in 285s, terra grapplers, or dune grapplers but the nittos are pricy for 285's
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #1039
My name is Mudd

Good luck with sale. Sold my slightly used stockers on criagslist in 3 days.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #1040

bpate77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerTaco View Post
Go on.....
LOL, OK... It's at the intersection of county road 13 where it meets 90. There is a stop light but clearly a trail headed straight into the woods behind that light. I've seen an older dodge or chevy go down there and he was flying. It's a gravel/rocky looking entrance but I haven't really taken a look down into the woods nor have I ever driven down there into it.

Very tempted though!!!