Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mobile Alabama Tacos

Old 11-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #1041
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpate77 View Post
LOL, OK... It's at the intersection of county road 13 where it meets 90. There is a stop light but clearly a trail headed straight into the woods behind that light. I've seen an older dodge or chevy go down there and he was flying. It's a gravel/rocky looking entrance but I haven't really taken a look down into the woods nor have I ever driven down there into it.

Very tempted though!!!
I will google map it
Old 11-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #1043
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats what i was thinking, looks like houses back there
Old 11-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #1044
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, i know this is not the rite place to post this but.

Old 11-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #1045
Resident Chubby Chaser
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Certified Beer Drinker
Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
lol. sucks to be a Kentucky fan here
Old 11-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #1046
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

sHOULD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
lol. sucks to be a Kentucky fan here
Should get better now that they Fired Joker today. Look to the future...........or basketball.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #1047
Resident Chubby Chaser
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Should get better now that they Fired Joker today. Look to the future...........or basketball.
Haha yeah. Basketball season in 5 days!! And knowing Kentucky's AD we will probably go after Dooley or Cutcliff
Old 11-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #1049
bpate77 is on a distinguished road

bpate77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
yeah thats what i was thinking, looks like houses back there

OK, now I'm tempted to go back and take a look. I can't see any houses on the google map. But that's not 100% accurate either.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:37 AM   #1050
Dusther is on a distinguished road

Dusther's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpate77 View Post
OK, now I'm tempted to go back and take a look. I can't see any houses on the google map. But that's not 100% accurate either.
You might be able to find out more about the property at the property appraiser website. It will have info about the owner and if it is improved (house built or not). Would suck to find Jed back there with his shotgun.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 AM   #1051
Resident Chubby Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusther View Post
You might be able to find out more about the property at the property appraiser website. It will have info about the owner and if it is improved (house built or not). Would suck to find Jed back there with his shotgun.

lol

Old 11-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #1052
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusther View Post
hey good to know! Steppin in with that wise knowledge! I wanna go to Eglin!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:18 AM   #1053
My name is Mudd

Eglin

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.zack801 View Post
hey good to know! Steppin in with that wise knowledge! I wanna go to Eglin!
Eglin X2
Old 11-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #1054
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
I'll just leave this here

Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #1055
Resident Chubby Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
I'll just leave this here

Niiiiice man. Did you install yourself or take it somewhere?
Old 11-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #1056
My name is Mudd

Let me say ... ooooooooo ahhhhhhhhh, nice.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #1057
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Niiiiice man. Did you install yourself or take it somewhere?
All my self, with a little help from Zack. It rides like a new truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Let me say ... ooooooooo ahhhhhhhhh, nice.
Haha thanks Mike!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #1058
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
BWW Friday Evening, who's down?????
Old 11-27-2012, 06:02 AM   #1059
Resident Chubby Chaser

I'm down
Old 11-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #1060
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Down like a sunnovabitch.