Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mobile Alabama Tacos

Old 11-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #1061
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!! 6:30? 7?
Old 12-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #1062
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you guys in Mobile are all ok after all the bad weather the other day.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #1063
humphrey242 is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
humphrey242's Tacoma Gallery
Been seeing alot of modified toyotas around town, looking good. Really making me want to move up from a 3 inch lift to a 6inch.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #1064
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
hey does anyone live in or near eight mile alabama? i need some help with something something very important and could pay off in the end. or even the mobile guys. can someone help me out here?
Old 01-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #1065
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
just wanted to let you guys in south AL know, ive got a nearly brand new(less than 2,000 miles) wheelers 3pack progressive aal im looking to sell as well as a single tsb aal i need to find a new home for(many more miles on it though, maybe 20k) pm me for details if interested im in the birmingham area but can travel a little ways to meet ya.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #1066
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Mobile bros, I don't know if any of yall are looking for tires but I saw TRAX tires is doing a deal through February 9th -- buy 3 get 1 free any tire, any brand. May be worth looking into. You gotta use this coupon though-http://www.traxtires.com/coupons.htm
Old 01-16-2013, 07:26 AM   #1067
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
hey does anyone live in or near eight mile alabama? i need some help with something something very important and could pay off in the end. or even the mobile guys. can someone help me out here?
This... seeeeems.... fishy
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #1068
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Mobile bros, I don't know if any of yall are looking for tires but I saw TRAX tires is doing a deal through February 9th -- buy 3 get 1 free any tire, any brand. May be worth looking into. You gotta use this coupon though-http://www.traxtires.com/coupons.htm
Not a bad deal. I saw your truck at the lake today!! Me and my girlfriend were kayaking out there today
Old 01-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #1069
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
Not a bad deal. I saw your truck at the lake today!! Me and my girlfriend were kayaking out there today
nice! i thought I saw your truck.. I was testin out my new kayak today too!
Old 01-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #1070
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
We saw you fishing and we were gonna paddle over and say hey to a fellow kayaker but didn't want to interrupt haha
Old 01-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #1071
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
We saw you fishing and we were gonna paddle over and say hey to a fellow kayaker but didn't want to interrupt haha
Its all good man, I didn't even see a single fish yesterday haha
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #1072
Large Breast Enthusiast

So I may have stumbled upon a small trail on Hillcrest last night. its at the south side of hillcrest right before the intersection at nevius rd. I was with my gf and she was getting shitty with me so I turned around but it looked like it went back a little ways and when I googled mapped it (terrain view), it almost looks like it might make a circle and come back to the original spot where you enter it if you look closely. I'm definitely wanna check it out more this weekend.

Also, I was just messin around with the terrain view and if you go down nevius, there is an eventual spot where there is a real straight opening that appears to be cleared out. I may check it out too- might be cool after a rainy day.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:10 AM   #1073
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Is it by the radio tower? Or by the the little bridge? I pass by there twice a day going and coming from work
Old 01-30-2013, 11:02 AM   #1074
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
Is it by the radio tower? Or by the the little bridge? I pass by there twice a day going and coming from work
yeah, its right by that radio tower. I didn't get too far back there but it looks like it makes a little loop on the satellite
Old 01-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #1075
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Last I heard they had spike strips buried back there because people in those neighborhoods were complaining about all the kids going back there.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #1076
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishntaco View Post
Last I heard they had spike strips buried back there because people in those neighborhoods were complaining about all the kids going back there.
damn! thanks for the heads up lol
Old 01-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #1077
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
I would ride slow if you do check out the trail.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:17 AM   #1078
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishntaco View Post
Man I tell ya what, there are some heartless sons of bitches in this world. Cranky old fucks.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #1079
humphrey242 is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
humphrey242's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanting to trade a 6 inch lift for a 3 inch toytec plus cash?
Old 02-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #1080
Its tha Southern Way
LBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
LBFD2005's Tacoma Gallery
well i dont live in mobile but im 30 mins away do yall still do meets? know a few ppl on the island and drive to airport on occasion.