Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mobile Alabama Tacos

Old 06-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #1101
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
That looks badass I love it
thanks man it is sharp
Old 06-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #1102
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
since I got the new grill this is up for sale custom metal miller gloomis fear no fish emblem it is of very quality work powder coated red and ill through in the grill for nearly free if it is wanted the grill is chrome but plastidiped black. 130 for the emblem or 150 for both plus shipping but would prefer to keep it local.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #1103
egan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to all

Name: Brian
egan's Tacoma Gallery
I knew I've seen your truck before. I keep seeing it up at the rec center.

And since i drive a red DC, I got confused the other day and tried to get in your truck haha

Good looking truck and nice grille
Old 06-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #1104
I'd rather be fishing..

SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by egan View Post
I knew I've seen your truck before. I keep seeing it up at the rec center.

And since i drive a red DC, I got confused the other day and tried to get in your truck haha

Good looking truck and nice grille
Haha yea you got the debadged red dc ive almost done the same we orta get a meet going
Old 07-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #1105
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Wasn't sure that was you Nick on Cottage hill rd. Truck looks good man.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #1106
egan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to allegan is a name known to all

Name: Brian
egan's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have any 265/75/16 tires for sale? or know someone that does?

would like to find a cheap used set to last until i can get new ones.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #1107
Alapai1 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Helo Flight Mech
Name: Kory
Alapai1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone. My name is Kory. Im fairly new to the forum and the Tacoma life. Im down in Mobile and I was wondering were everyone goes offroading in the area. Ive been mudding a couple times but i dont want to keep doing that to my truck. Just wondering if there are any trails around? Thanks.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #1108
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Welcome Kory. Not too many that I know of. I am looking for the same. Nice truck by the way.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #1109

Alapai1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Welcome Kory. Not too many that I know of. I am looking for the same. Nice truck by the way.
Thanks Mike, you too. Let me know if you find some places. Ive found one trail area but I have not explored it to much. it gets a little tight in some places, even for a Tacoma.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #1110
My name is Mudd

Yeah the last trails I went on was tight. I hear Elgin AFB is awesome. Haven't been yet.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #1111

Alapai1's Tacoma Gallery
I just checked out some youtube vids of Eglin AFB and it looks BA. I had no idea about the reservation. I did some research and it looks like it is on base but you need a permit that cost $7.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #1112
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapai1 View Post
I just checked out some youtube vids of Eglin AFB and it looks BA. I had no idea about the reservation. I did some research and it looks like it is on base but you need a permit that cost $7.
7 $ and you watch a short video on unexploded ordnance. there good for a year too. there's lots of cool places too camp and go fishing. as well as some fun swimming holes. I grew up there.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #1113

Alapai1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Paul. I checked out the web site and thats the info I got. Some friends and I at ATC are gonna try to make a trip out there in the next month or two for a day.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #1114
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
And here goes my resurrection. There ain't shit places to ride around here. Either just big mud holes to sink into, trails that are closed off because of some anit-fun-loving sons o bitches, or a good spot that an older gentleman tells me his buddies used to ride at but has since been leveled and turned into a strip mall that was unsuccessful and is now empty.

Maybe now since there's some new folks around, a meet would be a good idea. But back when me and Nick were trying to get them together, aside from one or two good apples, the other couple would end up MIA when the meet day came around.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:44 AM   #1115
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
Well since I haven't had a Tacoma in 2 years, I guess I'm no longer a loyal member lol... This thread is very dead haha, I do get on TW a little bit, but mainly to look at funny pictures when I'm bored or when I'm working on a truck and need some help.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:23 PM   #1116
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
That tundy you got is basically a tacoma. just a few more horses haha
Old 10-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #1117
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an FJ now but I still lurk around here a couple days a week. I haven't checked out any "trails" but I was browsing the "lock it up offroad" forums (mobile's 4x4 club) and it sounds like there are some pretty hardcore trails in NW Mobile. They seemed to be talking about a place around highway 45 and 217, but specifically Gaynor road. I haven't really checked it out. They all have some pretty serious rigs.. mainly old toyotas.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #1118
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

after looking on google maps, there seems to be some promising stuff on gaynor.. theres a bunch of dirt roads leading off into what looks like a big open field all up and down gaynor rd.

look up 4765 gaynor road and 4641
Old 10-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #1119
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
I've got an FJ now but I still lurk around here a couple days a week. I haven't checked out any "trails" but I was browsing the "lock it up offroad" forums (mobile's 4x4 club) and it sounds like there are some pretty hardcore trails in NW Mobile. They seemed to be talking about a place around highway 45 and 217, but specifically Gaynor road. I haven't really checked it out. They all have some pretty serious rigs.. mainly old toyotas.
What are ya waitin for man?? Go check it out!
Old 10-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #1120
Large Breast Enthusiast

This is an old article but it also reveals some places that might still exist

http://www.louisianaoffroad.com/thre...nce-ride.3692/