Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Alabama Mod/ Ride Meet Picture Thread!

Old 01-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
North Alabama Mod/ Ride Meet Picture Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
This is just a few from my phone.. i'll post the Videos later!! I appreciate you guys coming out guys!! I HAD A GREAT TIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
I don't know, I might vote for Jim to lead after watching him on the way out. Here are a few of the good ones. Couldn't wait. I'll be adding some to my flicker account and if you want a full size of any of them, let me know. Vid's maybe tomorrow.

I had a GREAT TIME EVERYONE!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics. someone had one of my runner going down the road. i'd like to have it lol
Old 02-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics.....nothing like a little alabama mud
Old 02-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! I wish I could have made it Maybe next time.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
where was this at? looks like right off of I-65 south on the TN river from the pics
Old 02-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
It was right off of hwy 231 (Memorial Parkway) in South Huntsville at Whitesburg bridge. We had some fun and I'm positive we will have another meet soon.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
nice pics. someone had one of my runner going down the road. i'd like to have it lol
That was me!! I got it on my computer at home and on my facebook.. I'll get it to you soon! It is a SICK picture!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here are a couple with you in them.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #9

Is it just me or do our vehicles and all of Toyota SUV's look like they are making faces?
Old 02-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of vehicles look like they are making faces. Kyles, whats your last name so I can add you on facebook.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
a lot of vehicles look like they are making faces. Kyles, whats your last name so I can add you on facebook.
you know Paul you always burst my bubble!

LOL!! Anyways! My name is Kyle Lucas
Old 02-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha, that did come across as dickish. I meant "come to think of it, most vehicles..."

I think it's the bhlm that makes it look like the truck has eyes.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
haha, that did come across as dickish. I meant "come to think of it, most vehicles..."

I think it's the bhlm that makes it look like the truck has eyes.
LOL! I'm just messing with you! So did you add me sir?
Old 02-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #15
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Nice! BTW I'm stealing the pics with me in them!

Matt, someone on your fb said they saw them on car domain? Did you look? I tried a google search and never hit on it.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #16

Brian, any word on stuff for your truck?? We need to lift it soon.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
Mr. Midlife Crisis

I think I'm going to hold off on anything until I get back from my next trip to Moscow. Might finish my satoshi before then thou. I have the new grill all cut out, but need to bondo, paint and get my mesh.

Looks like I'll get 600 total back on my taxes, gotta pay fed 400, but get 1000 back from state. But, I have a lot of expenses moving Tanya here. We have to pay 355 for the interview at the embassy. I have to buy her a ticket back to the US. Then we have to start working on permenant residency and getting married within the first 3 months.

If my satoshi works out well, I might make up a few to sell to get my lift and tires.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #18
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Biran I seen that. I havent had time to search. my router has been screwed up. at&t finally sent a new one. So im BACK! lol I been using my phone for little stuff here and there. but since i didnt have wifi it sucked.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #19
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
I fucking love this picture of my truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
I fucking love this picture of my truck.
So seeing that you posted about your shocks leaking i think i figured out why you were bouncing so much...

Cause you're running "LEEPERS"!!! HAHA!! Get it! Leepers! Leep = jump = bounce!!! LOL! JK Really not that funny just had to make a pun!