Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

southeast meet

Old 01-30-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
southeast meet

can we try and schedule a meet around west virginia, maryland, virginia somwhere not to far from where i live there is no lifted or modded tacomas around where i live and i am the only one everyone around here is about there fords and diesels just wanna get to meet some tacoma owners and jus have a good time