Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Camp Lejeune NC

Old 02-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
Stand for Nothing or Die for Something
NCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant future

Army: 11b
Name: Andrew
NCTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
Camp Lejeune NC

I have night classes at the education center and I always see this nice looking tacoma. Looks like it might have a 3 inch lift, bull bar, black rims and some kind of rack on top. I was just wondering if the owner was on this site.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTacoma09 View Post
I have night classes at the education center and I always see this nice looking tacoma. Looks like it might have a 3 inch lift, bull bar, black rims and some kind of rack on top. I was just wondering if the owner was on this site.
this might be the guy your looking for from camp lejune. he just sent me some coils from there. real nice guy. Garth223 is his user name