Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Charlotte/Concord/Kannapolis/Salsibury NC Meet up?

Old 02-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
esimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura about

Name: Evan
esimmons's Tacoma Gallery
Charlotte/Concord/Kannapolis/Salsibury NC Meet up?

hey guys anyone in the Charlotte/Concord/Kannapolis/Salsibury NC or surrounding areas looking to meet up? maybe just grab some grub and check out everyone's set up?
Old 02-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down if the day was right. You coming to any of the meets?
Old 02-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
esimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
I'd be down if the day was right. You coming to any of the meets?
i would like to but timing is just not right for me right now, and i really want to get my build finished before i hit the trails.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come and make inappropriate jokes.

Also, your mom wants you to call. It's been a while.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #5
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 02-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
How bout this Saturday?
Old 02-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Im down to meet, but i dont think i can do this Saturday. Im going to Greenville to Richard's (Matic) House to install my locker, if it shows up before Saturday. Im in Harrisburg.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #8
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
How bout this Saturday?
Potentially.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
How bout this Saturday?
maybe, looking at any specific time?
Old 02-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by esimmons View Post
maybe, looking at any specific time?

Daytime.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #11
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone i'm new to this forum and i'm down to meet up this saturday depending on where it is.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
Hey everyone i'm new to this forum and i'm down to meet up this saturday depending on where it is.
Watsup Sheffield ! Welcome to Tacoma World!

So lunch maybe on Saturday? Is everyone familiar with the concord mills area?
Old 02-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by esimmons View Post
Is everyone familiar with the concord mills area?
Indubitably.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #14
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you no i am
Old 02-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #15
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Yep, but i cant make this one, unless my locker doesnt show up this week.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Yep, but i cant make this one, unless my locker doesnt show up this week.
That's cool man , were not even 100% sure there's gonna be a get together this weekend. Were just playing with the idea right now. But I will make sure I keep everyone up-to date on everything
Old 02-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #17
Hawkdog21 is on a distinguished road
Hawkdog21's Tacoma Gallery
New 4runner guy here in Charlotte but I am down for a meet.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #18

Yea I'm free sat
Old 02-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #19
The Welfare Cadilac

I'd only be able to meet on sunday seeing as how I work every friggin saturday.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #20

what yall think about next sunday that gets valentines day out the way and most of u said saturdays are no good so what bout next sunday for lunch