Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

upper south carolina mod day march 19th

Old 02-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I'm planning my house warming party early july. If you get some dates for gulches around that time maybe we could have a mod day here the day before. Gulches is right down the road from me.
Hmmmm...no drill in july...
Old 02-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #22
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Let's see what Kevins plans are for those. I would like for him to show us around. It's always nice to have someone that knows the area.
Agreed
Old 02-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
I thought you had those rack bushing last spring when we had a meet?

Count me in, not saying ill have anything to put on, but ill be there.

I might bring a lift to install.
I said the same last year^

But this time i really might. We ll see how much i get from Taxes.
lol....i did....but my truck never made it in there on mod day....saturday or sunday. i like getting other people stuff done before i work on my stuff.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tuesday afternoon bump.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by buicejt View Post
How far are you from the Charlotte area?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
30-45 min...
yeah....bout 45 minutes. i work over on wilkinson blvd.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by buicejt View Post
I'll have to check my calendar, if I'm in town, I might have to come out. I have UCAs and toytec coilovers I need to get on my truck. I live out in indian trail.
cool.....i got a couple friends that live up that way.

lemme know as soon as ya can so i can get a head count for ribs.(if ya eat ribs)
Old 02-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #29
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
lol....i did....but my truck never made it in there on mod day....saturday or sunday. i like getting other people stuff done before i work on my stuff.
Thanks man, that why we like you! And thanks for hosting this again!

Quote:
cool.....i got a couple friends that live up that way.

lemme know as soon as ya can so i can get a head count for ribs.(if ya eat ribs)
RIBS!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Thanks man, that why we like you! And thanks for hosting this again!

RIBS!
im glad to host mod days dude..........alotta fun......even if i dont drink anymore.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:06 PM   #31
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
im glad to host mod days dude..........alotta fun......even if i dont drink anymore.
Im right there with ya brother, i can't drink(legally), but i don't do it much if at all (after i woke up one morning with a killer headache, and couldn't remember much of what happened, i was done with alcohol).

Stay strong man!!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #32

bump
Old 02-17-2011, 06:56 AM   #33
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
bump it up.

Unless someone has a specific need for a welding machine, I will leave it at home.
Be sure and post up here if it's a possibility you may need one.

I can also bring my air compressor if needed. That would give us another source to work from.
I expect beer as pmt for the use of both.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
bump it up.

Unless someone has a specific need for a welding machine, I will leave it at home.
Be sure and post up here if it's a possibility you may need one.

I can also bring my air compressor if needed. That would give us another source to work from.
I expect beer as pmt for the use of both.
Lol.......I got a 60 gallon ir compressor....air tools....3 air lines........just no welded or torch yet.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #35
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol.......I got a 60 gallon ir compressor....air tools....3 air lines........just no welded or torch yet.
Well. I guess that answers the compressor question
Old 02-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #36

question for those coming...............any of ya'll have a set of 265/75/16 tires on 6 lug wheels that i could borrow for probably about 15 minutes during mod day? i need to put 2 on the front and see if my truck is still himming or not....if not...its my cupped ass tires.....if it is....its something else.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #37
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna try to be there...no promises yet tho
Old 02-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #38
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
question for those coming...............any of ya'll have a set of 265/75/16 tires on 6 lug wheels that i could borrow for probably about 15 minutes during mod day? i need to put 2 on the front and see if my truck is still himming or not....if not...its my cupped ass tires.....if it is....its something else.
i should have some 295/65/17s for street tires by then smallest i'll have.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i'm gonna try to be there...no promises yet tho
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i should have some 295/65/17s for street tires by then smallest i'll have.
big help there hodgey.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #40
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
cool

big help there hodgey.
hey...it's only an inch taller and you should be able to run them if no one has anything better...