Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

upper south carolina mod day march 19th

Old 02-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
upper south carolina mod day march 19th

aight folks......planning another mod day at my place. march 19th.....and i figure we can start around 8am that morning. we can actually do a few things friday evening if anyone wants to come up....only thing is since i turned our one guest bedroom into a gun room......i have nowhere else for anyone to crash. we do have a few cheap motels here tho.

i have most necessary tools(still gotta get a welder...cant afford one quite yet), and if everyone who wants ribs pitches in...i'll go ahead and smoke some ribs.

whoever is interested in showing up...or whoever knows they will show up....how about adding your name behind mine.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1) tacomaman06
Old 02-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
1hr 44 min drive. I'm there!
And I can bring my new Miller 211 and bottle for welding support.
Not sure that I will have anything to mod but glad to help out.
Throw my name on the list, not sure how.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could... have a 4 yo's birthday party to go to... Hope you have great weather.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
1hr 44 min drive. I'm there!
And I can bring my new Miller 211 and bottle for welding support.
Not sure that I will have anything to mod but glad to help out.
Throw my name on the list, not sure how.

It's a good time.

I'm a maybe at this time Will...really want to get down there again...will confirm later if I'm able to get in for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Damn....gonna mis this one, wish I could make it cause I have a garage full of parts to go on the truck. ...

Thought we were hitting that in a couple weeks?
Old 02-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if ill make it due to Windrock/Coalcreek meet, but i'll try.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #7

Matic.....your welder 110 or 220? I got plenty 110........but haven't wired in 220 yet cause I haven't got my welder yet.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #8
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Matic.....your welder 110 or 220? I got plenty 110........but haven't wired in 220 yet cause I haven't got my welder yet.

It's both
Old 02-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
It's both
Awesome.

Hopefully I will have my ome nitrochargers by then...and I got my rack bushings....gotta get them in soon.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #10
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Havn't seen all the shit in my building have you?

Sho' haven't.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there, sweetcheeks.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #12

Quote:
I got Disco balls, colored windshield wipers, curb feelers, another stick on hood scope, and side vents to install...............

Shit son, we can do that in my drivewaylot.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #13
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got Disco balls, colored windshield wipers, curb feelers, another stick on hood scope, and side vents to install...............
That made me think of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnCN9qQd1ck
Old 02-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We gotta get you to one of these offroad meets Will!
X36858364695568(64836274758346;84647.75niner4758() 4738

It aint the same
Old 02-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #15

Quote:
We gotta get you to one of these offroad meets Will!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
X36858364695568(64836274758346;84647.75niner4758() 4738

It aint the same
I am gonna try like hell to make one soon fellas. I've missed hitting the trails and hangin out.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #16

Quote:
Come on out!!got 2 going on in April, and I'm thinking about a Gulches meet later this year also to support the owner...
Definitely down for gulches. April is iffy because or work......and my wife and my anniversary.....but I'll see what's up.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator

Harlan in may, mofo!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #18
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Awesome.

Hopefully I will have my ome nitrochargers by then...and I got my rack bushings....gotta get them in soon.
I thought you had those rack bushing last spring when we had a meet?

Count me in, not saying ill have anything to put on, but ill be there.

I might bring a lift to install.
I said the same last year^

But this time i really might. We ll see how much i get from Taxes.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:

Let's workout some dates......
May 7, 14, or 21 are good for me for harlan.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #20

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning my house warming party early july. If you get some dates for gulches around that time maybe we could have a mod day here the day before. Gulches is right down the road from me.