Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Need help with 5100s in Rockhill or charlotte area

Old 02-19-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
magixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

magixfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Need help with 5100s in Rockhill or charlotte area

I guys I need help adjusting my front 5100s shock, I have it set too low, I need to bring it up to 2.25 but my floor jack is too low, I try many time but still can't get the truck up, I can't afford a new floor jack now. Anyways I have 2010 DCSB with TSB and toytec 1.5 AAL and 5100s @1.75 up front and it is way off, I need to bring it up to 2.25 so may be it cab level out, so any of you with experience in this type of job please help me, I also have rent a crappy spring compressor from autozone but now every thing is on hold since I don't have the right jack to do it. I don't mine paying a little bit. Thanks guys
Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
Big Frank is on a distinguished road

Army: Grease Monkey
Big Frank's Tacoma Gallery
How far are you from Columbia? I have the spanner wrench and several jacks I just did mine, except I did it on Fort Jackson. but I have done it many times in the driveway. When do you want to do it? I am working on my jeep this weekend so I'm tied up sat and sun but other than that I should be able to lend a hand.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
magixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagixfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

magixfinger's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the help offer but I just bought a bigger jack and got very thing done already, thanks again!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 wood block works wonders. That's what I have to use on mine now that its lifted.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
I'm over in York........20 minutes from the thrill.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
and you brought it up to 2.5", not 2.25"
Old 02-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
4x4 wood block works wonders. That's what I have to use on mine now that its lifted.
same here.