Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Durhamtown Offroading Feb 2011 Pictures

Old 02-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Durhamtown Offroading Feb 2011 Pictures

Had a great time, wish I had more pics

Line of (semi) clean trucks

Me

The only time I had to get a pull... it was backwards just so I could give it another try and MAKE IT lol

Word of the day... all day... echoing across the hills - "TREE!!!!!" I think we had 5 or 6 guys get into at least one tree

trying to show off how steep it is... still doesn't give that climb the credit it deserves

Everyone else that was there post all your pics in this thread!!

I plan on hitting those trails quite often now that I know where the place is and its so close.

My truck performed exceptionally well I thought. Didn't hit anything I couldn't make it through and the only thing half way holding me back was my ride height and bottoming out. Might have to fix that soon
Old 02-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice flex pics.

Looks like a great time. Especially if you didn't get into tree...
Old 02-20-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
alright ill have mine up later. how do you post multiple pictures at once?
Open up another browser with TW on it. Copy the url in your photos and paste back into the post you make on this thread.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I use photobucket
Old 02-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Pics!!! Any of the X?
Old 02-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #8
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Who got the video of the silver tacoma pulling out the blue tacoma, then a green tacoma pulling both out
Old 02-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

romeo's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great time. Hopefully the damage caused by the 'trees' were not extensive.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #11
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
actually i worked on the damage today and got the scratches out, i have a few dents left to get out but its looking almost like new lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
Looks like a great time. Hopefully the damage caused by the 'trees' were not extensive.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #12
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
well some people were playing and a dark blue 2nd gen backed into a tree and busted his tail light and bent his bumper. shit happens i guess.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm diggin the white taco with the rockstars
Old 02-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have any videos
Old 02-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #15
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill upload all my pics that randomly dissapeard from the other thread in a bit

and i still wanna see the pics of the very first trail when we all came down the slippery hill!
Old 02-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #16
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
does anyone have any videos
i have a few and so does the long haired guy that was in the back of big red. photo bucket is just taking for ever. ill have a few up later. all i have for videos is the new parts this morning when i went out alone for free. if you had stay you could have wheeled all day today for free also like i did in the new part.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #17
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

qq
Old 02-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #18
Stock Taco For Now

Firefighter:
i have a couple videos ill try to get loaded
Old 02-20-2011, 06:02 PM   #19

Old 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #20
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Looks like a bunch of muddy fun!!

How did the prerunners do?