1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

200 extra bucks to buy a toyota

Discussion in 'South East' started by daggertats, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Feb 26, 2011 at 3:45 AM
    daggertats

daggertats [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    got home friday and in my mail box was a letter from the toyota dealer where i got my truck. ty for being loyal ect. and to show appreciation from march 1st to the 30th if you refer a friend or family member and they buy or lease a new toyota you both get 200 dollars. it appears to be a southeast toyota dealer thing. i read the card and it is for nc sc ga al and fla. anyone else get one of these? and if not wanna buy a new car? lol .... if that woulda happened a month sooner i coulda got the 200 bucks. a coworker just bought a new vehicle . damn the luck...

2. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:09 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2018 Barcelona Access Cab Off Road
    Remote start, tailgate inserts, nifty key fob case, Husky X-Act floor liners, AVS vent shades, bed mat, MX4 Tonneau cover, Tyger step rails
    It's just a scam. They will add that 400 back into the price of the vehicle somewhere, either through 'dealer charges' or some other non tangible charge. Or they will just not be willing to come down as much as they would have otherwise.
    But, even IF they were to actually give away $400 total on a new vehicle, it's still a pretty cheap offer from them, because that is a very small price for them to pay for selling a 25-30,000 vehicle.

3. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:21 AM
    daggertats

daggertats [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    heck as long as i got a check for 200 bucks who cares.......lol

4. Feb 26, 2011 at 4:38 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2018 Barcelona Access Cab Off Road
    Remote start, tailgate inserts, nifty key fob case, Husky X-Act floor liners, AVS vent shades, bed mat, MX4 Tonneau cover, Tyger step rails
    ^^True dat! Especially if someone else is paying for the new vehicle, right?

5. Feb 26, 2011 at 5:16 AM
    05 TRD Sport

05 TRD Sport She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.

Member:
    30 minutes south of Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    Red Prerunner AC
    My dad was in the car business most of his life. Once we were discussing the 'free' tank of gas w/ vehicle purchase. He said he would include anything the customer wanted for 'free' as long as they asked for it before the deal was made so he could add it to the purchase price. No such thing as a free lunch.

Products Discussed in

To Top