Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

200 extra bucks to buy a toyota

Old 02-26-2011, 04:45 AM   #1
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
200 extra bucks to buy a toyota

got home friday and in my mail box was a letter from the toyota dealer where i got my truck. ty for being loyal ect. and to show appreciation from march 1st to the 30th if you refer a friend or family member and they buy or lease a new toyota you both get 200 dollars. it appears to be a southeast toyota dealer thing. i read the card and it is for nc sc ga al and fla. anyone else get one of these? and if not wanna buy a new car? lol .... if that woulda happened a month sooner i coulda got the 200 bucks. a coworker just bought a new vehicle . damn the luck...
Old 02-26-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
It's just a scam. They will add that 400 back into the price of the vehicle somewhere, either through 'dealer charges' or some other non tangible charge. Or they will just not be willing to come down as much as they would have otherwise.
But, even IF they were to actually give away $400 total on a new vehicle, it's still a pretty cheap offer from them, because that is a very small price for them to pay for selling a 25-30,000 vehicle.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:21 AM   #3
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
heck as long as i got a check for 200 bucks who cares.......lol
Old 02-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #5
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
My dad was in the car business most of his life. Once we were discussing the 'free' tank of gas w/ vehicle purchase. He said he would include anything the customer wanted for 'free' as long as they asked for it before the deal was made so he could add it to the purchase price. No such thing as a free lunch.