Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alexandria Area In Virginia?

Old 03-02-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
Alexandria Area In Virginia?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here is in the Alexandria area of Virginia. I am from southern California and moved out here for military purposes but wanted to see if anyone was down to meet up and hit some trails, or just shoot the shit.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
whats up mang? hit up the calling all virginian's thread. bout as close as you'll get to alexandria!
Old 03-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sounds good.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #4
novataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud of
novataco's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh, just left Alexandria last year after 11 years there. Put your bike (bicycle or motorbike) in your truck end get out to Skyline Drive and do it as often as you can. Its an hour from Alexandria, and the Blue Ridge Mountains are really God's gift.

And spring in the DC area is special too, The way the blooms all come together, its awesome. Enjoy your years there.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #5
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
I'll be driving by on my way to PA a couple times this summer. I'm always down for Tacoma Meets... Prerunner so not so awesome on the trails.
why are YOU goin to my home???
Old 03-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
We could covoy up there... lol... Smokey and the Bandit style. lol
HA! i love it. Ya man i have family up in PA in Clarion.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:47 AM   #7
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm nearby. Welcome

As mentioned before, check out the South Eastern regional subforum for meets and trail runs. Even some of the MD and Penn. events are an easy drive up.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
I'm nearby. Welcome

As mentioned before, check out the South Eastern regional subforum for meets and trail runs. Even some of the MD and Penn. events are an easy drive up.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Thanks man.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #9
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to VA and northern va! hope you like sitting in traffic. im down in stafford not toooo far from ya. theres a few guys from on here from the area..check out this thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ington-va.html

or apparently this one for a potential get together

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...eet-greet.html