Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

*OFFICIAL* WINDROCK MEET PICTURE/VIDEO THREAD

Old 03-14-2011, 09:14 AM   #42
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are lookin' good...trying to get a full carnage list from the trip...off the top of my head:

- Jandrews - Blown diff
- Lrgrnr - Crushed valve stem
- 05TacoSport - Bent Hi-Lift
- johnsono49 - Ripped off stock skid, bent bullbar

Anyone I missed?
Old 03-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #43
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Nice pics! Looks like a good trip.
I want to say thank you. You got my steel to me just in time and It already paid for itself
Old 03-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #44
calhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud ofcalhoun has much to be proud of

Name: JJ
calhoun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Pics are lookin' good...trying to get a full carnage list from the trip...off the top of my head:

- Jandrews - Blown diff
- Tennessee01Tacoma - Ripped off stock skid, bent bullbar

Anyone I missed?
I thought it was Owen (johnsono49) that ripped skid off? Tenessee01tacoma was the one that rode with burg and jacob on friday i think. i could be wrong lol
Old 03-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #45
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
my mistake. corrected.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #46
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
How did the Prerunners do?
Old 03-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #47
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool pics guys
Looks like an awesome trail.
Were there random off shoots that the prerunners stuck to?
That 4runner was in a tight spot

in for more pics
Old 03-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #48
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRunner View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
sweet pic of Burg's truck
Old 03-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #49
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
How did the Prerunners do?
BGR had to pull him out a few times but other than that it was great.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #50
Tennessee01Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jerry
Tennessee01Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TNRunner;2872767][IMG][/IMG]

I was really impressed with his truck this is the only place got pulled. His pass rear tire was about 20" off the ground going through this washout.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:02 PM   #51
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
sweet pic of Burg's truck
that looks like him in the orange shirt taking a pic.

definitely a poser shot
Old 03-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #52

jonny's Tacoma Gallery

good eye
Old 03-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #53
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

- Jandrews - Blown diff
- johnsono49 - Ripped off stock skid, bent bullbar

Anyone I missed?
I found alot of rim damage, but nothing major. Ill post all the pics this evening.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #54
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
that is some extreme froading! thats awesome
Old 03-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #55
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Gonna get a start uploading all of mine to Photobucket.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #56
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just made a photobucket account, theyre uploading now.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #57
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alrighty got these suckers uploading pretty quick with the bulk uploader. Check here for 'em until I get them on here: http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
I could make a decent .gif from some sequence shots for John, Larry, and maybe Chris. If anyone wants a sig or an edited shot, shot me a pm and I'll throw something together.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #58
The Welfare Cadilac

Heres all of them.

How do you get them to show without having to click on the link?

http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/Max-4_Yota/
Old 03-14-2011, 02:12 PM   #59
bishes love my haircut

Old 03-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #60
bishes love my haircut