Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Durham Town meet March 25th-26th

Old 03-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Durham Town meet March 25th-26th

Well looks like we are gonna be heading to durham town again. il take the liberty of calling them and ensuring that the new trails will be open this time because i hit them and it was alot of fun. just add your name to the list and if you will be camping or not.
we are gonna meet in front of the lodge at 9:00am saturday morning so everyone has time to go get their trail tickets and hopefully we can be on the trails by 10:00. we shall take a break for lunch and maybe go to the shooting range. then head back out for the rest of the day.
1. SargeSlapnuts- camping-prerunner lifted, locked, winched
2. ga_taco4x4- "lifted," open diffs. 4x4, good tow strap. And slick tires
3. 01_tacoma - 4x4 taco and possibly +1
4. TacoMarotto - lifted n' locker prerunner

if anyone needs my phone number just pm me and ill give it to ya. also if you have a cb and decide to come down ill be on channel 14 so just give me a holler when you get there.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
ga_taco4x4- "lifted," open diffs. 4x4, good tow strap. And slick tires
Old 03-21-2011, 08:02 AM   #3
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
here is the website find out all the information about prices for trail tickets and camping. the new part will be open on the 26th. http://www.durhamtown.com/Riding.htm.

we will meet up at the lodge at 9:00 get out tickets and head out into the trails by 10:00. we can split up into two groups. one can be prerunner and stock 4x4s to go hit te new part and for those whose are nutty enough they can go hit te old part.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
not going to make this one, working all weekend and have an issue with the truck i got to resolve
Old 03-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #5
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311offroad View Post
not going to make this one, working all weekend and have an issue with the truck i got to resolve
is it that funny ring twanging noise that popped up on the trails cause that was really really weird.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
its a lot like that, but that was just a heat shield. This is coming from my front driveline when i engage 4wd. around the transfer case. not good!
Old 03-21-2011, 04:38 PM   #9
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 03-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #10
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna try and make it but no promises yet
Old 03-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #11
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
im gonna try and make it but no promises yet
x2 i really wanta go again but just see how my $ is lookin at the end of the week for gas an all.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
x2 i really wanta go again but just see how my $ is lookin at the end of the week for gas an all.
yea im in the same boat, and thinking of camping this time too if i go
Old 03-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #13
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
yea im in the same boat, and thinking of camping this time too if i go

I would love to but still cant find my damn tent , and once again everyone has bailed on me.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #14
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
I would love to but still cant find my damn tent , and once again everyone has bailed on me.
damn well tomorrow im going to go look at them and see how much they cost and i think im gonna bring a friend as a camera guy lol
Old 03-21-2011, 09:53 PM   #15

I had a camera girl that was gonna come but she said she had other stuff to do for school so that blew up which sucks cause we didnt get any pics last time cause everyone freakin left us.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #16
MaxeMouse is on a distinguished road
Name: Max
MaxeMouse's Tacoma Gallery
Maxemouse here!!! Will be in attendance!!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 11:40 PM   #17
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
well to both of you i have a ten man tent if someone wants to post up with us. just keep me updated. try try try to make it so we at least have a small group going out. anyone heard from maratto? i know he wanted to come this time also.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:25 AM   #18
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
so its lookin like we might get some rain on saturday so im gonna camp on friday. if the weather worsens at all i might move the date to a later time. im still in for this weekend as long as the rain stays at bay till the evening
Old 03-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #19

I hate to say it but maybe a later date would be a bit better since this kind of popped uo this week with only a weeks notice to get ready.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #20
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
well we kinda knew two weeks ago. the chance of rain that day is slim to none. just see what you can pull together. im in the same boat. if i dont at least have 4-6 going for sure i might move the date to a later time but would still go myself just to play a little bit for the weekend