Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Raleigh, N.C Meet

Old 03-23-2011, 01:58 AM   #1
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
Raleigh, N.C Meet

Lets try this again.
Since it is warming up some, How about a meet for the Raleigh and owners around this area.
We had a lot of intrest in this BUT never got it going.

Lets try again
Old 03-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
MillerMan06 is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
MillerMan06's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in lets go for a Saturday i think that would work better for most!!!!! i help spread the word on TW so we can get this thing going!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
hey maybe. i got class and or work pretty much everyday of the week, but i'll keep an eye on the thread to see if i can make it happen.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

do a saturday or even a sunday afternoon.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #5

sounds like a plan!!!!! where would we set it up as far as a location i know you told me Garner but lets get something down for people to see so they will know if they can and where they would be going for this
Old 03-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #8

wild wing cafe is in Briar Creek not in Garner thats Buffalo Wild Wings at White Oak Shoping Center (Garner) not tryn to be a dick just helpful for those that might come and are not real sure of the area but me and redezman will get info put together when a place is agreed on. Cause we will have to go and get the "OK" from the place cause we will be taking up space and we dont want to have the cops called and they come and run us off for just meeting and greating and behaving our self and not doing any thing wrong
Old 03-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #9

Raleigh N.C. MEET!!!!!

OK every body I have talked with Redezman and we have figured out where and when the place will be Char-Grill Garner NC the address is Garner, NC location 1155 Timber Drive East White Oak Shopping Center. Its new so some GPS systems might not pick it up i would say do a yahoo,google or some kind of search be for you head out if you dont know the area that well but it is easy to find once you get in the area.
The Date will be April 30 at 2pm. If you have questions PM ME MillerMan06 or Redezman. PLEASE COME OUT AND LETS ALL HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL is welcome after all this is a family forum!!!!!!!! Help spread the word for this meet and we hope to see alot of people out there!!!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #10

Thanks Adam
i say we park next to chargill if there is a lot, havent been out there to check out.
this way they can not run us off if we arent parked in there lot.
hope to see y'all out there.
Adam lets run out there next weekend and check out the lay out, ok
Old 03-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #11

cool i will call you this week to set up when we can go out there i have a ALS walk on Saturday but after that we can go out there i will call ya on my way home from the walk and if your free we can go!!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #12

cool deal man, or during week i am home by 4:30
Old 03-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #13
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
these meets always fall on my work days..booo
Old 03-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #14

sorry dude,
if thi one goes well, hopefully we have more.
what you do, work every saturday or every other weekend
Old 03-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind making a road trip from Fayetteville. I'll follow this thread :]
Old 03-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #16
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redezman View Post
sorry dude,
if thi one goes well, hopefully we have more.
what you do, work every saturday or every other weekend

4 days on/off rolling...so it just depends
Old 03-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #17

Lets get a count of how many people are meeting.
This is not a off roading meet, just a meet get together to meet other tacoma owners and maybe talk about summer off roading trips or whatever floats the boat.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:19 PM   #19
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there, hopefully.