Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Camping in Boone, NC near Grandfather Mtn

Old 06-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #21
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Wont be able to make it to that one. I for some reason thought you lived around Fayetteville I now know where boone is though.
I do live near Fayetteville, now.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #22
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I do live near Fayetteville, now.
Oh then I am corrected again.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #23
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Oh then I am corrected again.
No worries.

Is anyone available to go. I'm not gonna wheel by myself. No winch to get myself out if I get stuck.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #24
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Would love too but gotta work the evening of the 6th.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #25
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
On a side note I think we will be doing a mini mod day at my house / Bragg on the 7th. Gotta go back an look at my messages. If you don't do the Boone trip your welcome to come down.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #27
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
that'd be fun. . ive been telling my friends we need to do a mountain trip this summer, but their lazy asses just want to go to the beach. . . can't make it this weekend, but hope you have a good time man.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #28
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
that'd be fun. . ive been telling my friends we need to do a mountain trip this summer, but their lazy asses just want to go to the beach. . . can't make it this weekend, but hope you have a good time man.
Just keep an eye out here or holler at me when you got time. I'll take any excuse to go "home".
Old 08-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #30
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I am aching to go back up. Does anyone want to make a day/weekend out of it?
Funny you should ask. My wife was asking me if I felt like renting a house in that area for a few days next week. If there is anything going on, Lmk.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #31
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
Funny you should ask. My wife was asking me if I felt like renting a house in that area for a few days next week. If there is anything going on, Lmk.
I won't be able to make it up that way. Works got me working overtime.