Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

North Alabama May Meet picture thread

Old 05-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
North Alabama May Meet picture thread

Not a lot of pics, camera didn't come out until the end. It was great to see everyone. Only 2 trucks went to the river.

Jeremy's rig with the Satoshi I made for him.

No Damage

New Damage

Old 05-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
yall was out havin fun while i was slaving at work. wish i didnt miss this one
Old 05-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Damage? What's the damage?
Old 05-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ripped the trailer light connector off and bent the bracket it was attached to. I didn't have time to get a good picture before it got dark.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
Mr. Midlife Crisis

You can see in the before picture, the mudflap is going to be bent on the way down.

BTW, the Duratracs were awesome. I didn't get stuck, but had to take 3 tries to clear one area. I was sitting on the skidplate, but the duratracs side grip on the side of the ruts dug me through.

I even used the sides of the sliders holding me off the side of my truck in some deep ruts. They looked like they had sanded bondo all the way down them. Needed 4 a couple of times, but Kyle did it all in 2wd.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ah, no big deal. How'd you like the duratracs vs your stock tires?
Old 05-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
Lol read my mind. Good deal. Now people on this forum need to stop buying them so they go back down.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #8
Dude nvm paul you lie! Treadepot.com still has them, 672+shipping for 4 (load range C not E)
Old 05-14-2011, 11:15 PM   #9
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Dude nvm paul you lie! Treadepot.com still has them, 672+shipping for 4 (load range C not E)
Your running 16's. 17's are 199 each. $868 with shipping which is the best price I have seen. Then another 60 for mounting. I have to buy a plane ticket, after that, I will look at possible putting a set on order.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:27 PM   #10
Mr. Midlife Crisis

I cropped this out of another photo.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #11
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
very nice guys hate that i missed it but there will hopefully be another one soon. on another note while i was down here yesterday with the inlaws i did get my kitchen floor redone along with a lot of other stuff so i guess thats good??? any way let me know when the next meet gets scheduled so i can make sure im there!
Old 05-15-2011, 07:01 AM   #12
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
oh and kyle what happened to the bull bar? i know brian talked about taking his off but what happ to yours?
Old 05-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #13
Wow Brian, tires for 17" wheels are expensive, that is lame.

He (well, Will and Paul) took it out and put in his behind-grill "light bracket" (cough angle iron cough) and hella 500FF's.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #14
Tennessee Member
Jeremy92 has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy92 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeremy
Jeremy92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow Brian, tires for 17" wheels are expensive, that is lame.

He (well, Will and Paul) took it out and put in his behind-grill "light bracket" (cough angle iron cough) and hella 500FF's.
i helped a little(cough cough)
Old 05-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #15
Lol, good point, didn't mean to slight you!

...It was hard to hear you helping over Kyle failing at his in-cab AC outlet.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #16
Tennessee Member

Quote:
Lol, good point, didn't mean to slight you!

...It was hard to hear you helping over Kyle failing at his in-cab AC outlet.
Lol, that did take all day.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #17
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Jeremy, what did your folks say about the grill when you got home?
Old 05-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #18
Tennessee Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Jeremy, what did your folks say about the grill when you got home?
They just said why spend money on a grill, and i said cuz i wanted it my money my choice. Now i have to remoung the horns tho, they sound like a bitch. and need to find some new mods to do for the next meet.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #19
Mr. Midlife Crisis

I haven't even tried my horns yet.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #20
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy92 View Post
They just said why spend money on a grill, and i said cuz i wanted it my money my choice. Now i have to remoung the horns tho, they sound like a bitch. and need to find some new mods to do for the next meet.
paint your rad support and all that stuff behind the grill black.