Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fort bragg wheeling pics

Old 05-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Fort bragg wheeling pics

Went out wheeling w/ some Tw guys today. Wish we had more around here to join in.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Wish I had known.
Hell I didnt even know you, we going again this sat if you interested? Any friends wanna come tell them too.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Where headed to Harlan this weekend. Definitely have to hook something up in the future.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:26 AM   #5
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
It was like an All pro TW meet yesterday. We looked pretty sick rolling through town.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
as far as i know, luni and roxspin72 are still in the area as well...
Old 05-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #7
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Where headed to Harlan this weekend. Definitely have to hook something up in the future.
This is my last weekend here, taking the yr field trip soon so when i get back i will post up hopefully more follow suit and join in.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
It was like an All pro TW meet yesterday. We looked pretty sick rolling through town.
NICE!

Trucks lookin' good!
Old 05-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #9
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
NICE!

Trucks lookin' good!
So does the water picture maybe make a calender shot or something?
Old 05-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
So does the water picture maybe make a calender shot or something?
Sure! Submit them in a few months when we do our annual calendar contest.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #11
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Sure! Submit them in a few months when we do our annual calendar contest.
Sounds good hope I remember.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #12
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I'm always down for some wheeling but i Don't know to many people around to go next time y'all go hit me up
Old 05-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #13
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchetaco View Post
Damn I'm always down for some wheeling but i Don't know to many people around to go next time y'all go hit me up
We're suppose to be going this weekend! Right now I'm feeling meeting Sat. at Rick Hendricks Toyota at 10. If you pm some contact info, I can keep you posted.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #14
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a good friend thats a CO at ft. bragg...looks like yall had a good time...nice rigs
Old 05-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #15
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
We should try and do a Bragg meet/greet. I say @ Noble's BBQ :]
Old 05-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
We should try and do a Bragg meet/greet. I say @ Noble's BBQ :]
I was thinking the same thing. I've never heard of Nobles BBQ though
Old 05-19-2011, 03:24 AM   #17
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nobles is the shiznit... We should definitely try to do a meet and greet
Old 05-19-2011, 03:26 AM   #18
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
wow looks like fun, any more pics
Old 05-19-2011, 08:55 AM   #19
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I'm down for Nobles if it's one of my days off.......

Is Sat a day off punk? If u come u can pick up the ammo can I have for ya.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #20
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Nah........I'm gonna be in Harlan!!!

When you leaving?
Very soon, less than the fingers on ur right hand.