Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #281
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
I like to explore all over bragg. Yeah crazy shit out here. The old Rockefeller estate is pretty cool
Old 12-21-2012, 06:02 AM   #282
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
If that is the old golf course off of vass rd I have been out there. Pretty creepy walking through the houses.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #283
One in the same. 30million for an estate then let it go to shit. Beautiful out there though.

Anyone happen to have a soft bed cover I can buy or borrow? Im going to pa on thursday to get my daughter and take her back 1st with her xmas haul. The bad expecting a foot of snow this week. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. A topper 4 door short bed would work aswell but I cant afford to buy one right now.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #284
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
I want to sell my best top but if you dont want to buy it I will let you use it. Just pm with your number
Old 12-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #285
Id like to check it out. Ill probably get it. And if I dont like it id sell it. Is it pretty water tight?
Old 12-27-2012, 03:08 AM   #286
Three Percenter

Army:
Yea never had anywater get in the bed.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #287
Hey steve thanks for the top came in handy. I also figured out the how the rear flaps bar works.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #288
Three Percenter

Army:
No prob man, i saw it on another truck yesterday with the bottom bar too.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #289
not going to lie the best top is kinda growin on me haha
Old 01-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #290
Guess you all have been pretty busy Found a grille on ebay for 75 shipped looks way better than chrome

Old 01-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #291
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by overactor View Post
Guess you all have been pretty busy Found a grille on ebay for 75 shipped looks way better than chrome

Raleigh Meet

Also seen an awesome looking white dbl cab 1st gen riding around Post. Before I got my grillecraft, I plasti-dipped my front emblem (black) the stuff is still holding up.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #292
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone up for a get together say... Saturday, February 2nd @ the Buffalo Wild Wings on Skibo?

EDIT: Let's call it lunch @ 1130, we can adjust if there's enough push back.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #293
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Anyone up for a get together say... Saturday, February 2nd @ the Buffalo Wild Wings on Skibo?

EDIT: Let's call it lunch @ 1130, we can adjust if there's enough push back.
Maybe
Old 01-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #294
Hoist Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Maybe
better than a "no".
Old 01-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #295
Hoist Rider

Bump for the possible BWW's idea...
Old 01-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #296
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down for that B Dubs idea , Im also planning on doing Hooters for superbowl with soem work friends if anyone is interested.

Also who knows where this estate is at on bragg? I still want to see it
Old 01-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #297
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Whiskey View Post
I might be down for that B Dubs idea , Im also planning on doing Hooters for superbowl with soem work friends if anyone is interested.

Also who knows where this estate is at on bragg? I still want to see it

You talking about the old golf course houses?
Old 01-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #298
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
You talking about the old golf course houses?
no clue man . Someone had told me about some rundown mansion on post but never followed up with me about actually going out there... I will not out the paratrooper who said it
Old 01-30-2013, 05:01 PM   #299
Hoist Rider

So that's two maybes.