Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #301
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys i would but im not around till june.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:14 PM   #302
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Sorry guys i would but im not around till june.

No worries man, just trying to get a few small meets going.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:20 PM   #303
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by overactor View Post
Guess you all have been pretty busy Found a grille on ebay for 75 shipped looks way better than chrome

The chrome ones are really ugly. Looks good!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #304
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Anyone up for a get together say... Saturday, February 2nd @ the Buffalo Wild Wings on Skibo?

EDIT: Let's call it lunch @ 1130, we can adjust if there's enough push back.

12 hrs out, kinda quiet...
Old 02-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #305
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
12 hrs out, kinda quiet...
More notice would be good. Did anyone show? I'll be around Sanford tonight.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #306
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Whiskey View Post
no clue man . Someone had told me about some rundown mansion on post but never followed up with me about actually going out there... I will not out the paratrooper who said it
That was me. I've been hell abusy tuning cars yeah tax season and trying to finish our rally car for sandblast rally just to find out my Buddy Nic's deployment got bumped up a month early. Also working on base I work 7 days on 2 days off. If you are free next saturday I will be back from the mountains and will be up pretty early with not much to do. would be pretty fun to go out and play.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #307
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was me. I've been hell abusy tuning cars yeah tax season and trying to finish our rally car for sandblast rally just to find out my Buddy Nic's deployment got bumped up a month early. Also working on base I work 7 days on 2 days off. If you are free next saturday I will be back from the mountains and will be up pretty early with not much to do. would be pretty fun to go out and play.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #308
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Just a word to the wise about off-roading on Federal property. You get caught there is a good chance that your vehicle will be impounded and you will be going in front of Federal Magistrate. Oh and welcome to the new guys. I haven't been on here often but if you shoot me a PM I'm down to work on trucks and grab a bite.

And Linwood, Get the fuck outta our thread and go back to VA
Old 02-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #309
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Just a word to the wise about off-roading on Federal property. You get caught there is a good chance that your vehicle will be impounded and you will be going in front of Federal Magistrate. Oh and welcome to the new guys. I haven't been on here often but if you shoot me a PM I'm down to work on trucks and grab a bite.

And Linwood, Get the fuck outta our thread and go back to VA
Old 02-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #310
Cheyenne Trail Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
More notice would be good. Did anyone show? I'll be around Sanford tonight.

Agreed, I'll shoot for a month out vs 2 weeks next time.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #312
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if its the weekend of the 23/24 ill be doing some stupid jump coverage for a TEWOT for higher ups ... 48 hrs straight into PT on monday morning

really hating the 82 right now
Old 02-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #313
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
if its the weekend of the 23/24 ill be doing some stupid jump coverage for a TEWOT for higher ups ... 48 hrs straight into PT on monday morning

Drop a packet for regiment. They could def use you for better things than that.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #314
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Drop a packet for regiment. They could def use you for better things than that.
2 problems with that

1) I absolutely refuse to go airborne because the mentality and douche attitutude that a good majority of newer paratroopers have

2) I got asthma after this deployment and its not entirely under control
Old 02-15-2013, 06:47 AM   #315
Three Percenter

Army:
Asthma sucks sorry to hear that. I would have to say that there is a big difference between the shit heads that think their hot shit because they jumped and a tan beret trooper. I see the airborne kids everyday and it disgust me with the crap they pull.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #316
Quote:

I have 4 days off so if it gets scratched lets go play if not have fun out there. My brother is a 68w in 2nd bde. I was an 11b in 1-504 now Im a civilian on base fun fun
Old 02-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #317

Quote:
Asthma sucks sorry to hear that. I would have to say that there is a big difference between the shit heads that think their hot shit because they jumped and a tan beret trooper. I see the airborne kids everyday and it disgust me with the crap they pull.
Dont get me wrong , I dont hate the concept of "Going Airborne" I just hate the newer kids that feel they are better than me because they went to Airborne School. Ive had slick sleeves call me a Cherry before.... oh man I walked away before that got bad. However the Senior NCOs who have been in for over 6-8 yrs have an awesome mentality of taking care of the soldier , sadly we dont have to many of those in our unit/battalion

Quote:
I have 4 days off so if it gets scratched lets go play if not have fun out there. My brother is a 68w in 2nd bde. I was an 11b in 1-504 now Im a civilian on base fun fun
Ill keep you posted on what happens , I really really really hope it gets scratched . All of the 1Sgts and CPTs/MJRs that are on that are all trying to find appointments to get out of it , its not entirely popular. I got a new Canon 60D w/ 40mm STM lense Ive been wanting to play and Im hoping bad weather gets it scratched since its pretty much 48 hr jump coverage for us
Old 03-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #318
How is everyone doing?
Old 03-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #320
Good to hear. Just incase anyone has some info. Im looking for some old barn wood, pallets ect im building a chicken coop. Old wood looks cool.