Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #341
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
My weekly Fayetteville thread bump... Truck was broken into on the Pope Lemon Lot. The thief (s) attempted to steal my Ultra Gauge but couldn't figure out how to get it out of the dash, they just cut the wire and left it in the passenger seat. They also went through the dash but nothing of value was left in the truck, thankfully I removed the wheels/tires and head unit before putting the truck out there.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #342
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude that sucks sorry to hear.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #343
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
If anyone likes to watch bull riding hit me up I will be going sunday night to a local place. Nothing too special but fun to go watch and ride( easy bulls) for 10 bucks if you want.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #344
07terry is on a distinguished road
Army:
07terry's Tacoma Gallery
do yo know anything I can check tried the rear loc mod on my 07 and the lights doesn't come on or does the rear lock I was told to try this thread
Old 06-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #345
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07terry View Post
do yo know anything I can check tried the rear loc mod on my 07 and the lights doesn't come on or does the rear lock I was told to try this thread
What? This does not make sense sorry.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:19 AM   #346
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
I think that he is having problems with his rear locker after doing the anytime mod.

Did you follow the mod page on this forum? or did you use a different reference?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45412

If your locker aint working at all, you might have wired it wrong.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #348
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
If anyone likes to watch bull riding hit me up I will be going sunday night to a local place. Nothing too special but fun to go watch and ride( easy bulls) for 10 bucks if you want.
The place where my daughter rides horses out by raeford does rodeos and bullriding is that where your talking about? http://mountainmulepackers.com/

Quote:
Id be down for some night cat fishin. I will be back up there in 3 weeks finally!
Also im going to hit up ure before leave fayetteville for good if anyone is interested.
Sorry ive been out of the loop back on nights. Anywho Ive been out catfishing a few times at wyatt lake and catching a bunch with my daughter. if anyone wants to go out with us let me know

Also thats some bullshit that people are breaking into cars at the lemon lot.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #349
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Anyone have any interest in a Raleigh area meet anytime soon?
Anyone interested?
Old 07-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #350
07terry is on a distinguished road
Army:
07terry's Tacoma Gallery
it wasn't working b4 so I thought a direct switch might be the answer, I am limited to replying I have frequent trips to my wounded warrior at Camp Pendleton, so I will try to get back I have recently rewired back stock and were back to just flashing any suggestions ? and thx pre answer.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #351
chaN123 is on a distinguished road
Army: 18 Fires Brigade
Name: Carlos
chaN123's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next meeting?????
Old 07-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #352
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaN123 View Post
Come up to Raleigh, we got one in the works.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:34 PM   #353
Quote:

You live over by rim road? I live in Rockfish and see alot of nice tacos out here
Old 08-01-2013, 04:45 AM   #354
chaN123 is on a distinguished road
Army: 18 Fires Brigade
Name: Carlos
chaN123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by overactor View Post
You live over by rim road? I live in Rockfish and see alot of nice tacos out here
Wass up man. I'm over Cliffdale road. If you have any friend we should plan a meeting
Old 08-01-2013, 05:53 AM   #355
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Wass up man. I'm over Cliffdale road. If you have any friend we should plan a meeting
x2

What are yall doing Sunday? I'm thinking Buffalo Wild Wings at about 1 o'clock.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:28 AM   #356
LRGRNR

Y'all could come up to Raleigh, we're gonna have a meet at Brier Creek. hopefully next week.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #357
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Y'all could come up to Raleigh, we're gonna have a meet at Brier Creek. hopefully next week.
Lol no one ever wants to come hang out with you in raleigh
Old 08-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #358
LRGRNR

Quote:
Lol no one ever wants to come hang out with you in raleigh
Old 08-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #359
Quote:
I build and tune subie race cars so if you see a group of them they can be fun to hang out with, 1pm on sunday could work. I work night shift 2030-0500 so I have to do things early enough I can get home and ready for work before work
Old 08-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #360
I just found out about a gun show this weekend if anyone wants to meet up there, I'll probably be there around noon on Saturday.