Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #361
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Heading to bdubs. Im driving my taco mgm with a black bestop on the bed. . Followed by a few Subarus
Old 08-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #362
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Quote:
Originally Posted by overactor View Post
You live over by rim road? I live in Rockfish and see alot of nice tacos out here
Where are you in Rockfish? I'm in Rockfish, too.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #363
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heading to bdubs. Im driving my taco mgm with a black bestop on the bed. . Followed by a few Subarus
Sorry bud, I never showed up. My unit needed some favors done today while they were at green ramp.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:17 PM   #364
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Down rockfish road in copper creek
Old 08-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #365
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Down rockfish road in copper creek
Old 10-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #366
It's been all chirp chirp in here. With the Rally car being finished I'm in need a truck that will pull the 34ft car hauler to pull both cars So I guess im going to sell my 2012 tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 if anyone is interested. it will probably end up on auto trader or craigslist aswell if not ill be hunting for a midto current model Dodge 4 door with a cummings and 6 speed 4x4.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #367
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's been all chirp chirp in here. With the Rally car being finished I'm in need a truck that will pull the 34ft car hauler to pull both cars So I guess im going to sell my 2012 tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 if anyone is interested. it will probably end up on auto trader or craigslist aswell if not ill be hunting for a midto current model Dodge 4 door with a cummings and 6 speed 4x4.
That's going to be a nice little truck u getting.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #368
yep I have found a few I like. We have an 02 dually here now thats my brothers, and we have an 04 and 09 on our farm back home they last well. The 05 ford we have is going on its 4th motor, the cummins just dont die.

Oh and if anyone has a soft tanou cover and wants a soft topper hit me up
Old 12-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #369
alexc is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Medic
Name: Alex
alexc's Tacoma Gallery
jason camper shell- long bed speedway blue

I live in alabama but am currently in Maryland with my tuck visiting family and friends.

Looking to sell my Jason's Camper shell for a long bed 2nd gen Tacoma. It's speed way blue, has sliding screen windows on each side, locking rear window with one key, Rihno commercial rack and track installed on it, LED rear brake light, and center window behind the cab. in Good condition, has some scratches from moving it around and storing it in my garage. overall very nice.

Looking for $750

please contact me via txt or email as i dont check the threads often 4437669835 acallage@hotmail.com

I will be in MD until saturday and then am driving back to Alabama. If you are close enough along my route on the way back in one of the states I cross through I have no problem meeting up and helping you put it on your truck.

link is of the route I will be taking back this weekend. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=googl...ed=0CAoQ_AUoAg

Old 01-16-2014, 09:26 AM   #370
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery
Just came down on orders yesterday, I'll be going to Fort Bragg! Stumbled upon this thread by accident, figured I'd stop by haha.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:09 AM   #371
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post
Just came down on orders yesterday, I'll be going to Fort Bragg! Stumbled upon this thread by accident, figured I'd stop by haha.
from Raleigh
Old 01-16-2014, 05:36 PM   #372
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Old 01-28-2014, 08:52 AM   #373
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hit me up when you get in town!
Old 01-28-2014, 03:37 PM   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by gathaway View Post
Hit me up when you get in town!
Sure thing, I'll be there in June.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #375
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
So I am getting a new bumper from Elite Offroad because I want to be able to put a winch in. They are currently not taking orders so this may be your opportunity to get one early.

http://www.eliteoffroadproducts.com/...05-2011/front/

I had it powder coated at Final Touch in Spring Lake. This made sure that the powder coating was not damaged when shipped, and Final Touch was recommended by many people here in town. They have added multiple coats to ensure that the bumper will last even when you hit that tree while off road

Bumper has:
Center Hoop
Fog Light
Top Mount Light Holes
Tacoma Cut Out

Price is $1300 and I will bring it to you. This is what I paid for it minus shipping from the west coast. Shipping alone is $155. Hit me up if you want to meet up and see the bumper. I will have to wait till my bumper is completed and sent to me but it will be completed early to accommodate both me and the buyer of my current bumper.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:32 PM   #376
SupraSoldier
xpaznboymkivxp is on a distinguished road
Army:
xpaznboymkivxp's Tacoma Gallery
awwww snaps, Hey guys, just wanna say HI.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #377
Quote:

Welcome to hell. It currently frozen but will be en fuego by the time you get here lol. Check out the Bragg 4x4 club on facebook
Old 02-15-2014, 10:27 PM   #378
SupraSoldier
Army:
Hey is there a do it yourself auto maintenance shop on post?
Old 02-16-2014, 03:55 AM   #379
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpaznboymkivxp View Post
Hey is there a do it yourself auto maintenance shop on post?
Yep. There is one over by hercules gym by pope.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:11 PM   #380
SupraSoldier
Army:
Anyone knows of any wrecker yards that has TRD Off Road tacoma?