Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #21
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Would love to but the wife would kill me if I did. I'll be at B'dubs on Sunday.
Sounds good bro! See you there
Old 06-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #22
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
So how many people do we have going?
Old 06-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #23
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I can't make it Sunday.
That would be a far drive for just some wings and beer.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:19 AM   #24
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
I can see it being like 4 of us.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #25
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wings and alcohol biotches!!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #26
See yall tomorrow!
Old 06-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #27
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
It's going to take some serious negotiating but think I can break away for a bit on Padres Day...
Old 06-18-2011, 10:50 PM   #28
Yeah, I forgot it was Fathers day but I'm going regardless
Old 06-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #29
SoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really nice

Air Force: Tactical Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Justin
SoftShellTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Found this too late.......drats
Old 06-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftShellTaco View Post
Found this too late.......drats
Its cool bro. I'll probably make another one soon. This time earlier so we can wheel after.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:52 AM   #31
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Had a fun time. It was nice meeting y'all. We definitely need to do it another time.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #33
I think we need another meet. Anyone interested?
Old 07-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #34
I was thinking about Nobles BBQ. When are you free man?
Old 07-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #36
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
LOL i gotta get in with y'all. At some point I shall be living in Sanford... When a damn job presents itself..
Old 07-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #37
How does Sunday sound? I can decide where today.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #38

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
This upcoming Sunday may not work for me but will not know until Saturday.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #39
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
I think we need another meet. Anyone interested?
I am, sucks I missed the last one seeing how I created the f*cking thread . I'm definately not "trail rated" with the runner and block suspension so I'd be wary of being "that guy" who's either constantly getting pulled out or jacking my sheeet up . Still be nice to actually put a face to guys who are on the site.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Gonna be at Windrock this weeek/weekend.
When are you not wheeling bro?

I'm wanting to have one last meet before I drive my truck back to Arkansas for my deployment. I leave for Arkansas Aug 1 so anytime before then and this saturday, I'm open. We can just get lunch or go wheel. I'm down for either one. It would also be nice to get one last URE run.