Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 11:21 PM   #381
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by overactor View Post
Welcome to hell. It currently frozen but will be en fuego by the time you get here lol. Check out the Bragg 4x4 club on facebook
Just now saw this. Thanks, I guess lol. Can't be much more frozen than here in KY.
Was excited when I saw I'm going to Bragg, then I saw that I won't be in 82nd. I'll be in 44th Med.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:42 AM   #382
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpaznboymkivxp View Post
Hey is there a do it yourself auto maintenance shop on post?
there is another on COSCOM Black Jack street I believe. Go in the Gruber gate on COSCOM then turn right at the shopette its down there on the left i by the VSO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post
Just now saw this. Thanks, I guess lol. Can't be much more frozen than here in KY.
Was excited when I saw I'm going to Bragg, then I saw that I won't be in 82nd. I'll be in 44th Med.
I hope you wont be living in the barracks. Quite a few cool people in 44th med a friend of mine that i shoot precison rifle matches with was a captain over there. But you would be living on COSCOM side of base and that shit is like the wild west. When you roll into town post up we can all get together and get some dinner and drinks somewhere.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #383
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gathaway View Post
So I am getting a new bumper from Elite Offroad because I want to be able to put a winch in. They are currently not taking orders so this may be your opportunity to get one early.

http://www.eliteoffroadproducts.com/...05-2011/front/

I had it powder coated at Final Touch in Spring Lake. This made sure that the powder coating was not damaged when shipped, and Final Touch was recommended by many people here in town. They have added multiple coats to ensure that the bumper will last even when you hit that tree while off road

Bumper has:
Center Hoop
Fog Light
Top Mount Light Holes
Tacoma Cut Out

Price is $1300 and I will bring it to you. This is what I paid for it minus shipping from the west coast. Shipping alone is $155. Hit me up if you want to meet up and see the bumper. I will have to wait till my bumper is completed and sent to me but it will be completed early to accommodate both me and the buyer of my current bumper.
Looks good, I had them powder coat a trail gear front bumper when I was stationed there, no complaints.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #384
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in getting a meet up for all the Taco guys in our area?
Old 03-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #386
yotaco.orig805 is on a distinguished road
yotaco.orig805's Tacoma Gallery
For sure. It has been awhile...
Old 03-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #387
yotaco.orig805 is on a distinguished road
yotaco.orig805's Tacoma Gallery
Not much activity here these days.. I know there are quite a few members rolling around this area they just haven't made it to this thread.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #388
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Guess we need to let other tacoma owners know about this thread.

Anyone else part brag4x4 of facebook?
Old 03-11-2014, 05:23 AM   #389
TRD Overland

Army:
Anyone looking for a good deal on a bed rack?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=317813
Old 03-13-2014, 10:27 AM   #390
TRD Overland

Army:
Anybody ordering a CVT from the GB?
Old 03-14-2014, 08:18 AM   #391
Rob the Russian is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
Rob the Russian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone interested in getting a meet up for all the Taco guys in our area?
im down but we need to get a huge convoy.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:26 AM   #392
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the Russian View Post
im down but we need to get a huge convoy.
I was hoping to have some more interest and then try and hit the beach this weekend
Old 03-14-2014, 08:37 AM   #393

Quote:
I was hoping to have some more interest and then try and hit the beach this weekend
lol. you have to get noticed first. then they will come.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:57 PM   #394
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
lol. you have to get noticed first. then they will come.
well i'm going to the beach with or without you all. you can notice me leaving town. but if anyone wants to join i'm heading to fort fisher tomorrow with my dogs.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:41 AM   #395
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Guess we need to let other tacoma owners know about this thread.

Anyone else part brag4x4 of facebook?
Im on Bragg 4x4

Quote:
Anybody ordering a CVT from the GB?
I was thinking about getting one. But wife threw a curve ball for vacation so wont have the extra cash
Old 03-17-2014, 06:16 AM   #396
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by overactor View Post
Im on Bragg 4x4

I was thinking about getting one. But wife threw a curve ball for vacation so wont have the extra cash
Do you get to go out on the Sunday trips with the Brag4x4 group? My wife always finds plans to stop me from going.

CVT said that you can do a payment plan so you can still get in on the deal.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:32 AM   #397
dougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Doug
dougtara's Tacoma Gallery
finally got my orders back to bragg... cant wait to see how much fayetteville has changed... i would love to have a meet up.. maybe a once a month thing like we had out here in the desert.. just hit some trails and then grab some good food... anyone interested?
Old 04-02-2014, 03:44 AM   #398
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougtara View Post
finally got my orders back to bragg... cant wait to see how much fayetteville has changed... i would love to have a meet up.. maybe a once a month thing like we had out here in the desert.. just hit some trails and then grab some good food... anyone interested?
Welcome back to bragg! Whats your pcs date?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #399

We definately need to hit some trails and get this thread rocking
Old 04-02-2014, 07:39 AM   #400
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
We definately need to hit some trails and get this thread rocking
You going to ure on sat with bragg 4x4?