Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #41
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for another meet just let me know when and where
Old 07-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #42
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
URE run on the 23 or 24? We could meet up somewhere along the way or just out there.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #43
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
I am, sucks I missed the last one seeing how I created the f*cking thread . I'm definately not "trail rated" with the runner and block suspension so I'd be wary of being "that guy" who's either constantly getting pulled out or jacking my sheeet up . Still be nice to actually put a face to guys who are on the site.
If we do a run to URE you can always ride/take pics. Plus URE is pretty tame, I have ran some of the easier trails with 2wds. Do you have a locker?
Old 07-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #44
trdtaco10 will become famous soon enough

trdtaco10's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to go to URE but I'll be gone this month except for this weekend. Maybe have a meet once every month or two. I obviously missed the other one and looks like I'm probably gonna miss this one. Keep me updated so maybe I can catch one sometime.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #45
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If we do a run to URE you can always ride/take pics. Plus URE is pretty tame, I have ran some of the easier trails with 2wds. Do you have a locker?
Good point, Yeah I have a locker but definatley wouldn't mind taking pics / checking it out first.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #46
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Good point, Yeah I have a locker but definatley wouldn't mind taking pics / checking it out first.
With a locker you can make it down like half the trails. You can ride on the harder trails.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #47

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Well if we do a 23 or 24 run I will have an open seat and you will get to see the fun lines up close.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:48 AM   #48
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Hey Dennis........take James up Daniel and Kodak. I don't think he has ever ran it.
Sure aint bro.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #49

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
Sure aint bro.
I guess we need to do that before you take off for a while.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #50
Lets go ahead and set this in stone. URE run July 23. We can meet somewhere and convey.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #51
. . .
mgbulldog is on a distinguished road

Army: 2-505 PIR 82 ABN
Name: matt
mgbulldog's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in. Been wanting to meet some of the faces on here.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #52

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Well I think we should meet up in Spring Lake at the Mcdonalds around 8am if that sounds good to all.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #53
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna do two days of wheelin, fri sat or sat sun.... 5hrs for me wanna make it more worth while
Old 07-16-2011, 05:18 AM   #54

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Not to sure that I want to do 2 days of wheeling out there when I will be heading to Shoe Creek the following weekend.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #55
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Uwharrie is better than shoecreek for one and the other reason is i cant make it there
Old 07-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #56

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm the same boat as you for the driving. Mainly going to Shoe Creek for the meet-up with everyone else.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #57
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Well my plan is to spend fri and sat nite there and come back after wheelin on sun... If anyone else is interested we'll be staying at the normal campground off of dusty level rd
Old 07-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #58
Luxury Offroader
SportTractoF150 is on a distinguished road
Army: Battalion S-1
Name: Brandon
SportTractoF150's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for a meet 'n greet or some wheeling
Old 07-18-2011, 05:39 AM   #59
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Me me me... can i come to?
Old 07-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #60
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone can come