Old 07-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #121
Luxury Offroader
SportTractoF150 is on a distinguished road
Army: Battalion S-1
Name: Brandon
SportTractoF150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Dude, just sitting here thinking, you can do Dickey Bell......

Just have to skip the bridge section an go in off the dirt road right after that.
I know that there was a section in the first part that had a large boulder on the right side of the trail and you had to go around it on the left, but without falling off the trail....my truck's turning radius would never make that turn, and I would never be able to drive up and over that boulder. There were also a section of the trail that you have to drive between 2 trees while turning and going downhill....I would never make that cause of width.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #123
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think we may have done Dutch John after Dickey Bell while my truck was parked
Do tell what happened while your truck was parked... You non-paying Nazi! lmao
Old 07-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #124
Luxury Offroader
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Do tell what happened while your truck was parked... You non-paying Nazi! lmao
Haha RUDE!! I swear it was not my fault!

Basically...didn't realize you bought the trail pass at the outpost, forgot to get one. Parked the truck at about the 4 hour mark cuz the next trails were too narrow for my truck. Right after parking it, a park ranger stopped us as we entered the next trail and checked for trail passes. Turns out I was the only one without one, but ya don't need one to be on the main road or in the parking lots. I got lucky....
Old 07-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #125
Luxury Offroader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Yes you did.........he would've wrote you one hell of a ticket.
That's what we all assumed. I'm glad I didn't have to find out.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #126
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sad I had to work today. I'm glad yall had fun though.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:43 PM   #127
. . .
mgbulldog is on a distinguished road

Army: 2-505 PIR 82 ABN
Name: matt
mgbulldog's Tacoma Gallery
great pics. i know that i will not be doing much driving in there again without an actual lift. although i am glad i have an excuse to get rid of those step bars now and larry, you make daniel look too easy. i was scared to even walk down it looking at it from the top haha
Old 07-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #128
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Some really great pics guys. My regular co-pilot was MIA this weekend so I had Adam filling in and instead of looking at the map we were bullshitting and next thing you know we are on the backside of Daniel. I would have ran Daniel up, but as a group we decided not to. When I realized we were at the backside we decided to go to the top to see if anyone was coming up.

After Daniel went over to Kodiak Rock to play a little and then meet up with a couple of NCFJ guys. Overall some good wheeling, plus lost a fender flare.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:38 AM   #129
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgbulldog
Old 07-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #131
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maynard512 View Post
so where and when is the meet!??
Your a day late... It was yesterday, but there will be another one in the future
Old 07-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #133
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Shoe Creek next weekend.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #134

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Don't remember there names but one guy had a all white Trail Team w/ ARB bumper and the other had a Hilux badged Toyota pick-up.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #136
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
That's the dude... But what are the odds that someone else has that same FJ in nc... Lol
Old 07-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #137

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
1st one yes, second one no
Old 07-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #138
Hoist Rider

other dude
Old 07-25-2011, 02:22 AM   #139

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the locker is fixed. According to shop, somehow the Locker spun inside the diff and pinched the hose. They fixed the hose and added some extra shim to make sure it was tight as shit inside the the diff.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:56 AM   #140
That's pretty odd... Which locker do you have?