Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Fayetteville, NC - Fort Bragg Official B.S Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
pinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nicepinchetaco is just really nice
pinchetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up
Old 05-23-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down, but doubt that any wheeling will happen around here. Maybe get a group together for an afternoon lunch at Hooters or BWW.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #5
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Wow this was short lived. Possibly doing a day trip to uhwarrie on Sunday to test out new gears and lockers if anyone is interested.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
keep me posted on this please OP and check privite messege i sent
Old 05-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #7

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain City is a little bit of a drive for one day of wheeling for me. Uhwarrie on the other hand wouldn't be as bad. Let me know what you decide.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:00 PM   #8
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Mountain City is a little bit of a drive for one day of wheeling for me. Uhwarrie on the other hand wouldn't be as bad. Let me know what you decide.
10 mins from me!

Please pardon any spelling mistakes or non-sensical BS. This message is sponsored by my iPod touch.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:10 AM   #9
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Derp, I'll be spending more time down in Sanford/fayetteville cuz this girl!

Please pardon any spelling mistakes or non-sensical BS. This message is sponsored by my iPod touch.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #10
MillerMan06 is on a distinguished road

MillerMan06's Tacoma Gallery
hey here is the details on the meet me and redezman are trying to get rolling!! If any body is up for this its in Garner
"
Char-Grill Garner NC the address is Garner, NC location 1155 Timber Drive East White Oak Shopping Center. Its new so some GPS systems might not pick it up i would say do a yahoo,google or some kind of search be for you head out if you dont know the area that well but it is easy to find once you get in the area.
The Date will be June 25 at 1pm. If you have questions PM ME MillerMan06 or Redezman. PLEASE COME OUT AND LETS ALL HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL is welcome after all this is a family forum!!!!!!!! Help spread the word for this meet and we hope to see alot of people out there!!!!!"
look for the Raleigh NC meet and let us know if there are any takers on this one!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
So b-dubs in fayetteville? Saturday the 18th? At like 6?
Old 06-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Where?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #13

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Kids birthday party at Monkey Joes in the afternoon, but might see if the wife will let me escape for a while that night.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #14
So that sunday?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #15
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm up for some B-Dubs action this weekend. Friday is a down day (thinking Post-wide) just sayin...

Quote:
Kids birthday party at Monkey Joes in the afternoon, but might see if the wife will let me escape for a while that night.
That place is insane...
Old 06-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #16
So lets decide. Definitely this week end. Whos down? Friday or Sunday.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #17
Cheyenne Trail Crew

I'm in either day.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #18

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday may work. The inlaws will be down so we would be able to get them to watch the boys for a while. Have to talk it over with the wife.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #19
So I'm going to go ahead and make it Sunday the 19th at 6 o'clock, B-dubs parking lot.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:12 PM   #20

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
running URE on sat also if anyone wants to join.
Would love to but the wife would kill me if I did. I'll be at B'dubs on Sunday.