Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Places to wheel near Atlanta

Old 06-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Places to wheel near Atlanta

Alright guys I'm in Atlanta for the weekend and will be coming down often and I was wondering what some good places to go wheeling down here were and that were possibly prerunner friendly also if anyone wants to meet up I'm down with that also
Old 06-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump?
tomorrow is when i would like to go
Old 06-05-2011, 01:42 AM   #4
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
im down!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
transplant is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
i mean, im down to do a little wheeling.. but ive only lived here in grayson for three weeks now.. so i have no idea either.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #6
Ok well I'll be back towards the end of June and I'm still trying to find somewhere to go
Old 06-06-2011, 03:58 PM   #7

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
Ok well I'll be back towards the end of June and I'm still trying to find somewhere to go
ill do some asking around locally. theres a pretty decent number of tacos in the parking lot at work.. someones bound to get muddy.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #8
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.n-georgia.com/orv_trails.htm

Never been to any of these so I have no idea what they're like.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #9

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

its a start! thanks
Old 06-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

First one sounds good and a couple the others if worst comes to worse riding four wheelers wouldn't be too bad