Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Windrock TN offroad meet July 14th-17th

View Poll Results: attending?
Yes 5 35.71%
No 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2011, 04:15 AM   #1
misc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Windrock TN offroad meet July 14th-17th

Looking to do a Windrock Park run on the above dates. I know we already have a few interested.

Recomended Mods-

•4x4
•Sliders and atleast an IFS skid
•atleast a rear locker
•atleast a 33" A/T or M/T tire
•means to change a tire and a spare tire
•Tools and spare parts to get you back home if you break
•Recovery equipment

Staying here www.windrockpark.com all the info you need is there.

Please only vote yes if you're 100% attending.

Looking to get a group of 5 or 6 capable rigs so we can cover some ground. Please do not attend if you are scared to scratch your paint or hit your armor, it will happen. I might come off as a dick but I'm trying to make this an enjoyable and head ache free run.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:23 AM   #2
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
dang i wish i had sliders and all!! i'm about 30 min maybe 45 at the most. i'm pretty much right off the Norris/Clinton exit. along 75.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
misc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shedmisc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
dang i wish i had sliders and all!! i'm about 30 min maybe 45 at the most. i'm pretty much right off the Norris/Clinton exit. along 75.
You could run some of the easier stuff there. We'll do another meet in the fall (maybe) and do 2 groups like the last meet. One for the rougher trails and another for the mild trails.

For this group though we are gonna explore some of the rougher shit to get an idea of what we can and can not run.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:34 AM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
You could run some of the easier stuff there. We'll do another meet in the fall (maybe) and do 2 groups like the last meet. One for the rougher trails and another for the mild trails.

For this group though we are gonna explore some of the rougher shit to get an idea of what we can and can not run.
i maybe up for that! i'm all stock trd OR 4x4. i think i will have to get new tires by the fall. and i will get a much better tire than the stock. i have like 26K on the truck so not to much longer i don't think. if you guys meet and go eat some wear in oak ridge or something i could maybe meet up. but don't make plains just for me! lol
Old 06-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Once again, if my dads up for it then ill be there. i dont have baseball so i dont see why not. I'll know about a week or two before. Hope thats not to late.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you can make it. Should be a good run if we can get a few to turn out. I know of 2 that are for sure, and then about 3 maybes.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:41 AM   #7
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 06-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #8
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Might drive up for a day and ride along with y'all.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #9
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Mine's still stock (for now) but i'd love to go sometime if there's a group that's gonna do some of the mid-level runs.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
misc's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, we'll do one with 2 groups in September.

This one is to scout the area that we have yet to explore. Mainly the single black diamond trails.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #11
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be in for the one in Sept, gonna get the truck built a little more.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Ill be in for the one in Sept, gonna get the truck built a little more.
yea we know its just cause ill be there in sept
Old 06-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #13
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
yea we know its just cause ill be there in sept
Thats right, gotta have someone to talk shit to.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda want to go even though it is like 6 hours away from where I live...hopefully I'll get my sliders from 4xinnovations before then. I'll be getting my front bumper sometime later this week too. I'm not sure if my rig is capable enough in your opinion though
Old 06-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
misc's Tacoma Gallery
What tires you running?
Old 06-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #16
misc's Tacoma Gallery
So, am I wheeling alone?
Old 06-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #18
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
larry, i'd like to go, but i'm doing the meet the weekend before, as well as the shoe creek one (assuming it's set for july 30th). how many orders i have to fill for the company a that time will determine if i can come or not, so i didn't vote. i'll let ya know though.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:06 AM   #19
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, am I wheeling alone?
Old 06-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #20
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What tires you running?
265/75/16 BFG all terrains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post