Notices

dealers in the northern ga area

Old 06-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
transplant is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
dealers in the northern ga area

im taking a trip to va in a few weeks from the marietta area.. and im going to be hauling quite a bit.. and ive been trying to get atlanta toyota in lawrenceville to do the tsb for the leaf springs to no avail.. its like im asking them to build me a space ship cause i wanna take my truck to jupiter.

anyone know of a dealer whos just going to do the work for me around here? or is there some special story i need to tell to get this changed??

with as awesome as their sales department was.. im really disappointed in their service so far (the tsb is not my only issue so far)
Old 07-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
I got it done with no questions asked at Sandy Springs Toyota.