Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Old 08-26-2014, 09:45 PM   #181
Docup is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Docup's Tacoma Gallery
I work every other weekend. We could meet up by the shops out Quarter G, so the wives can shop and the rest of us can talk.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:11 AM   #182
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docup View Post
I work every other weekend. We could meet up by the shops out Quarter G, so the wives can shop and the rest of us can talk.
That sounds like a good idea.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #183
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecotecin's Tacoma Gallery
Im game. Just need a couple weeks in advance of a date. So that i can make sure that i can get that weekend off n
Old 08-28-2014, 07:28 AM   #184
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Good to see a meet starting to form here. I work 2 weekends out of the month (1 weekend on day shifts and the other on nights). I'll be working nights this weekend, then off the next two. Will be at Richmond next weekend though. Just make a meet and I'll do my best to be there!
Old 08-28-2014, 09:18 AM   #185
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Everyone should post their hometown. Then we can see who would be able to make the meeting and find a spot closest to those that will be attending. I'm in Bradley. The Bradley near Beckley, I think there are three Bradley's in WV.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:46 PM   #186
SlickDuck is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
SlickDuck's Tacoma Gallery
Fayetteville
Old 08-28-2014, 03:31 PM   #187
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Saint Albans 25177
Old 08-28-2014, 07:33 PM   #188
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Man, yes there is a town actually called man, and i live there, lol
Old 08-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecotecin View Post
Man, yes there is a town actually called man, and i live there, lol
I know some people from Man! Know Angela Justice and her family and friends?
Old 08-29-2014, 03:49 PM   #190

Yes, she used to be married into my family. Known her for practically my entire life.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:56 PM   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecotecin View Post
Yes, she used to be married into my family. Known her for practically my entire life.
Oh wow, small world then for sure! Yeah I know her and Meg pretty well. It's through a mutual friend, but nonetheless.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #192
If any one else wants to go, I am going to check out some of the gas well roads near the Mahan exit on I-77 tomorrow at 11:00am. I know it's short notice but I wanted to see if the two wheel guys can make it before we decide to have a meeting and all go wheeling there. I will not lock in my 4 wheel drive to make sure it is doable.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #193
COLD ASS HONKY
MagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AARON
MagneticTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Some one just needs to throw out a date. My opinion it should be early one Saturday morning, meet up at South Ridge maybe have a little breakfast than go find some light trails like the ones mentioned every one will enjoy. Make the better part of a day out of it. Need to wait a couple weeks at least, I got another truck load of parts comin from All Pro that will be here next week I wanna install and try out!! Lol
Old 09-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #194
COLD ASS HONKY
MagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just a heads up before I put this stuff on a sale thread. I wanted to let you local guys know I have some goodies for sale if any one is interested.
Rear 5100's
OME 885x coils
Stock leaf springs with TSB leaf
Stock front and rear Billy's and stock sport coils
SpiderTrax spacers
Factory uca's with perfect BJ's
Firestone ride rite airbag set up with Daystar cradles
I also have a leer fiberglass bed cover painted MGM
Pm me if any one wants any of this stuff
Old 09-03-2014, 06:35 PM   #195
September 20th, Cabela's parking lot, 10am??
Old 09-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #196
COLD ASS HONKY

(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwilson74 View Post
September 20th, Cabela's parking lot, 10am??

Hell... Sounds like as good a day as any. I'll make plans for it. It's all we can do guys. Set a date and plan for it, other wise it's never gonna happen. There again I'll "plan" on being there, my job is crazy so I can't make any promises but I'll sure as hell do my best to make it.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:43 AM   #197
Well I just got back from driving those gas well roads. Not gonna do that again. They are REALLY overgrown and will give lots of free "pinstripes". Two wheel drive is not possible.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:07 PM   #198
COLD ASS HONKY

I'll do some searching for some bunny trails. Lol. Everything I have local will put you and your shit to the test. A trail run with every one would be a lot of fun.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #199
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
If any one else wants to go, I am going to check out some of the gas well roads near the Mahan exit on I-77 tomorrow at 11:00am. I know it's short notice but I wanted to see if the two wheel guys can make it before we decide to have a meeting and all go wheeling there. I will not lock in my 4 wheel drive to make sure it is doable.
I am willing to go wheel on them sometime if we can get a group on a Saturday sometime.

Quote:
Everyone should post their hometown. Then we can see who would be able to make the meeting and find a spot closest to those that will be attending. I'm in Bradley. The Bradley near Beckley, I think there are three Bradley's in WV.
I am down in Bluefield
Old 09-04-2014, 09:33 PM   #200
darkfader is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
darkfader's Tacoma Gallery
hi guys! i just found this thread, but i haven't been a member very long. i have a house in Davis, and i work in Clarksburg. my usual residence is just over the PA line in waynesburg. we should have this meet soon!

also, MagneticTaco, i am about to send you a PM because i want some of your stuff for sale!