Notices

(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Old 08-05-2011, 06:58 AM   #21
Flyin' Singin' Writin' Weirdo Freak
dajabr is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dajabr's Tacoma Gallery
PArts yards, Junkyards

Do we even have any more in WV? Seems like they are all interconnected online, don't keep up their inventory lists, are not interested in the traditional pick n pull, or the EPA has shut them down.

Tried Cowgar's in Buckhannon yesterday and they didn't seem interested in my business, did not want to bother letting me in. Calling pickup city in Fairmont they never have anything. Calling any place seems to get forwarded to a general number where all they can do is lookup for a particular model, they don't have anything available, and they don't know anything else.

Any yards you guys know of? I know there's supposed to be one in Huntington, Nitro...
Old 08-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #22
andrew7940 is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Andrew
andrew7940's Tacoma Gallery
From Charleston where I was raised. currently stationed at fort knox/ Afghanistan.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #24
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on doing the diff breather mod as soon as I get the parts. I'm heading the dealership tomorrow to get an oil change so after that I'm down to go muddin!

where you at in charleston? the only place I ever head to there is the mall and occasionally pies and pints!
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #26
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Im headed to Albright, WV over labor day for some camping; anyone know of any good trails in that area? Or a thread on here with some WV folks? Cant seem to find anything. LMK thanks!
Old 08-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #27
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
all you gotta do is start riding down some back roads, youll find some pretty rough ones lol, its not too hard
Old 08-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #28
JEA86 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
JEA86's Tacoma Gallery
beckley WV here
Old 08-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #29
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
I need to come out there for sum snowshoe this winter
Old 09-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #30
beckleyota is just really nicebeckleyota is just really nicebeckleyota is just really nicebeckleyota is just really nice

beckleyota's Tacoma Gallery
beckley wv [/IMG]
Old 10-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #31
bctune33 is a jewel in the roughbctune33 is a jewel in the roughbctune33 is a jewel in the roughbctune33 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Kyle
bctune33's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling, WV here
Old 10-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #33
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
oh ok, that's a bit further south than where I live. I'm between Charleston and Huntington, WV. I can drive to Ohio or Kentucky in an hour.
You must be in my county (Putnam)....

I passed a lifted SWB with the uhm.. wow I need more than 4 hours of sleep.. the cover thingy over the bed lol damn I need to get my hair back to blonde so I have a valid reason for talking like this....
Old 10-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #34
JWCWV is on a distinguished road
JWCWV's Tacoma Gallery
Originally from Charleston area, but live in Morgantown.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:58 PM   #35
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCWV View Post
Originally from Charleston area, but live in Morgantown.
The truck and I will be there next weekend for the game! Hope like hell it's warmer...
Old 12-19-2011, 04:56 AM   #36
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...need-help.html

OP needs
Old 12-19-2011, 05:40 AM   #37
jtice is on a distinguished road

jtice's Tacoma Gallery
Fairmont here.
Used to have an 05 Jeep Rubicon that I took on the trails as much as I could.
Traded it in on the 2011 Tacoma. But dont take it on the trails. Plan to get an older Yota to build as a trail rig some day though. I miss the trails.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:26 AM   #38
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
I work out of elkview/charleston wv but my taco lives in weston, wv. I mostly reside in hotels across PA,OH,WV due to being an oilfield worker. I was born and raised in WV and have lived in weston for 21yrs now.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:17 AM   #39
Was hoping someone answered that junk yard question. I really need a bedside REALLY tired of being asked what happened. Even worse when a city cop gets on the radio and says "wow dispatch, your truck looks horrible".
Old 01-23-2012, 06:12 AM   #40
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
Was hoping someone answered that junk yard question. I really need a bedside REALLY tired of being asked what happened. Even worse when a city cop gets on the radio and says "wow dispatch, your truck looks horrible".
wut happened to ur bedside? you could make up different stories to tell, like running from the cops... be more fun than the same ol story.