Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Old 01-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #41
JWCWV is on a distinguished road
JWCWV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
Was hoping someone answered that junk yard question. I really need a bedside REALLY tired of being asked what happened. Even worse when a city cop gets on the radio and says "wow dispatch, your truck looks horrible".
There is a place called Jordan Auto Parts that is a salvage yard. It is actually in PA but just across the border.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #42
Flyin' Singin' Writin' Weirdo Freak
dajabr is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dajabr's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 02-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #43
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
sum blizzard?
Old 02-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #46
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #47
wvgumst
wvgumst is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
Hurricane here
Old 02-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #50
wvgumst
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the 304 know where i can get wheels blasted and painted that won't look like crap?
Old 02-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #51
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.gum View Post
Anyone in the 304 know where i can get wheels blasted and painted that won't look like crap?

I had mine powder coated. Not sure if you wanna go that route. But heres afew pics.

Old 02-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #52
wvgumst
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
Question looks good how is holding up?

they look pretty good. who did them for you? i found a guy online that travels to dealerships and does his work in a trailer. $50 each wheel, which seems pretty steep.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #53
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they look pretty good. who did them for you? i found a guy online that travels to dealerships and does his work in a trailer. $50 each wheel, which seems pretty steep.
If you are really interested, i have 4 sport wheels painted gloss black sitting up stairs in my apt here and morgantown. I'd have to clean and touch them up, but I'd give them to ya done for 50 bucks a piece haha. Sanding and priming/painting wheels is super easy, did it on my first and second gen. i could help you with it some weekend
Old 02-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #54
wvgumst
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
If you are really interested, i have 4 sport wheels painted gloss black sitting up stairs in my apt here and morgantown. I'd have to clean and touch them up, but I'd give them to ya done for 50 bucks a piece haha. Sanding and priming/painting wheels is super easy, did it on my first and second gen. i could help you with it some weekend
yeah i'm definitely interested. i like the trd 6 spokes but want them in black cause i plan on getting rid of all the chrome on my '12 as soon as i can.
Attached Thumbnails
(304) WV ROLL CALL!-toyota-pt904-35070.bmp  
Old 02-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #55
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i'm definitely interested. i like the trd 6 spokes but want them in black cause i plan on getting rid of all the chrome on my '12 as soon as i can.
well i see that you have an offroad so you have 16 inch tires, thus the sport wheels won't work w/o a different tire. I really like those TRD wheels too, just very expensive as all TRD things...
Old 02-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #56
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I havent had a single issue with them. I had a local shop in lost creek wv called terry browns powder coating he was recommended to me by some friends for his quality of work. Prices will vary from place to place but I paid $85 a wheel. They cleaned, stripped, prepped & powder coated them.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #57
JohnDavid is on a distinguished road
JohnDavid's Tacoma Gallery
Martinsburg here...from Ripley though. I travel for my job, so there's really no place in WV I have not been to!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #58
wvgumst
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
TRD or Konig Countersteers

Quote:
I'm either doing the TRDs (painted black) or the konig countersteers in black. my ultimate plan is to rid my TRD Off Road of all chrome.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #59

Quote:
I'm either doing the TRDs (painted black) or the konig countersteers in black. my ultimate plan is to rid my TRD Off Road of all chrome.

If your looking for the 6-spoke TRD wheels you posted earlier they are the Trail Teams Wheels off of the Trails Team edition FJ's. Heres a link to some replicas powder coated in black. http://www.earnhardttoyotaparts.com/trteedrewh.html
Old 02-22-2012, 07:11 AM   #60
wvgumst
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novanut21 View Post
If your looking for the 6-spoke TRD wheels you posted earlier they are the Trail Teams Wheels off of the Trails Team edition FJ's. Heres a link to some replicas powder coated in black. http://www.earnhardttoyotaparts.com/trteedrewh.html
yeah i found some silver ones at www.toyotapartspeople.com for $125 each. powder coating $50 to $75 each and i'll have $200 in each wheel, max.