Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Old 09-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #143
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
I wish I was back home with my Taco, I grew up in Morgantown and know quite a few places to tear up without causing hate and discontent. Way too hard to find mudding spots down here in Louisiana
You stationed?
Old 09-27-2013, 04:17 AM   #146
cody.carr is on a distinguished road
cody.carr's Tacoma Gallery
Elkview here ~ 10 minutes up 79N from charleston
Old 11-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #147
perrytaco1991 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
perrytaco1991's Tacoma Gallery
Buckhannon wv here
Old 11-27-2013, 11:06 AM   #148
justchil is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
justchil's Tacoma Gallery
Reporting in from the Charleston (Cross Lanes area)!

PS: IF anyone has any 16" 6 by 5.5 steelies hit me up!
Old 11-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #149
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
I've got four black ones.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #150
Docup is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Docup's Tacoma Gallery
I'll add my roll call. Huntington here.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #151
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Wondering if anyone knows of some good spots for light/moderate wheelin and campin either in the GWNF or just near Baker, WV that is free.

I have a job coming up centered in Moorefield, WV and will have the weekends off to do with as I please. I have an uncle who owns a farm nearby that i'll probably spend at least one weekend at but I'd like to get out at least twice and see the area. I'll be by myself so the trails can't be too extreme but I don't mind a little challenge.

I've looked at the GWNF vehicle use maps as well as some topo's and see a bunch of trails up in that region but I figured I'd ask if there's any place specific worth seeing or maybe more important, places I should go???

any help would be appreciated, and if you're close by and wanted to meet up for a weekend I'd be down!
Old 06-11-2014, 09:26 AM   #152
COLD ASS HONKY
MagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AARON
MagneticTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Man the ol WV is slow huh...? Oh well im here i guess!
Old 06-11-2014, 09:28 AM   #153
COLD ASS HONKY
MagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Wondering if anyone knows of some good spots for light/moderate wheelin and campin either in the GWNF or just near Baker, WV that is free.

I have a job coming up centered in Moorefield, WV and will have the weekends off to do with as I please. I have an uncle who owns a farm nearby that i'll probably spend at least one weekend at but I'd like to get out at least twice and see the area. I'll be by myself so the trails can't be too extreme but I don't mind a little challenge.

I've looked at the GWNF vehicle use maps as well as some topo's and see a bunch of trails up in that region but I figured I'd ask if there's any place specific worth seeing or maybe more important, places I should go???

any help would be appreciated, and if you're close by and wanted to meet up for a weekend I'd be down!
Wish i could help ya man. Im from WV but dont know that area at all.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:55 PM   #154
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecotecin's Tacoma Gallery
Man, WV here!!!!
Old 07-25-2014, 04:09 AM   #155
COLD ASS HONKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecotecin View Post
Man, WV here!!!!
Whatsup MAN WV?! Glad your here to help keep the old WV thread alive!

Welcome to TW!
Old 07-25-2014, 05:38 AM   #156
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone else on here close to man????
Old 07-25-2014, 06:28 AM   #157
COLD ASS HONKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecotecin View Post
Anyone else on here close to man????
Lol, dont hold your breath!
Old 07-25-2014, 08:20 AM   #158

Yea, were kind of the land that time forgot!!!! Thats ok though, we still have the hatfield mccoy trails!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2014, 10:39 PM   #159
Docup is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Docup's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, a little slow on this thread. Lets bump it up.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #160

So, there has to be more than that in wv? I see wwwaayyyy to many tacomas on the road here.