Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Old 07-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
(304) WV ROLL CALL!

Anyone else from WV here? I'm not originally from here, but I've lived here for the past 4 years so...

Chime in! We can talk about trails, fishing, cousins.. Also if you've never lived here ask us about any stereotypes so we can confirm/bust them.

LET'S GET IT GOING!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I don't LIVE in the 304 but I work there. Live in Giles!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
where do you work at? I'm asking because I have no idea where Giles is..
Old 07-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

resq330's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. I work in Union, WV...Giles county (VA-540) borders Monroe County.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
oh ok, that's a bit further south than where I live. I'm between Charleston and Huntington, WV. I can drive to Ohio or Kentucky in an hour.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #6
El' Capi-Tan

resq330's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh gotcha! We have a sister company in Ohio. Been up that boring stretch of 77 a few times.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #7
you think you're passing nothing, but once you get around Montgomery, you're close to the coal mines.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9l600kB6rm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
shit, I dont know how to post videos on this thing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l600kB6rm0
Old 07-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #9
El' Capi-Tan

resq330's Tacoma Gallery
No biggie. I can't watch YouTube at work anyway lol
Old 07-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #10
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Pan handle here...born in MD raised in GA, best of everything..haha are there ever any wv meets, ive seen them on the coast of VA, but thats kinda far.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #11
wvtactoy is on a distinguished road
wvtactoy's Tacoma Gallery
St. Marys

Small town of St. Marys... About 30 mins. North of Parkersburg. Most trail in WV and built for the 4-wheelers but with the Side by Sides becoming so popular the trail are getting wider and hop to soon trail Tacoma in WV.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #13
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
don't live permanently but can't wait to be back in the 304 and THE west virginia university in 2 weeks, thank god. Should def have a North WV meet sometime as that what it seems like the majority of members on this site from WV are located. Once school starts i will have no time for wheeling but meets would be sweet since i've never been to one and theres no shortage of modded Tacomas and toyotas in Morgantown especially....

Lets GOOOO Mountaineers
Old 07-28-2011, 05:36 AM   #14
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heck yes im down! I just moved here in Jan, my boss was talkin about some place not too far, I forgot the name but were gonna go check it out, hes got a jeep tho...ill be sure to bring to my tow straps to get him out
Old 07-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #15
damn if there's ever any big meets I may make the trip up that way. I've never been wheeling and would love to take the taco out and see what its capable of!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #17
Outsider is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Honorabally Discharged Staff Sergent
Name: Nick
Outsider's Tacoma Gallery
I live in liberty wv, near ripley, between charleston and Parkersburg. I am moving to Bridgeport wv aug 13 for my new job.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #18
Flyin' Singin' Writin' Weirdo Freak
dajabr is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dajabr's Tacoma Gallery
Charleston.....
Old 08-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #19
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
I am 6 miles from WV, can i role call? if it helps at all i work for a coal company. I am near davis, tera alta.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #20
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephan View Post
I am 6 miles from WV, can i role call? if it helps at all i work for a coal company. I am near davis, tera alta.
haha nvm guess you found it, i dont think they will discriminate 6 miles.

we need to get a meet set up!!! i have to replace my axles and cv joints first but thats on monday so im good after that *hint hint* and its supposed to rain the rest of this week *hint, wink, nudge*

i wanna play in the mud!