Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Next Level Alabama Mod Meet Picture Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Next Level Alabama Mod Meet Picture Thread

As promised here are some pics from today.

I'll update this post and add some more info tomorrow. Expect more photos from Treedawg37

Old 07-30-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
As promised here are some pics from today.

I'll update this post and add some more info tomorrow. Expect more photos from Treedawg37

I loterally LOL'd when i saw this pic!!! Daniel your little boy is the cutest!!
Old 07-31-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
no ditto trip?
Old 07-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #4
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
ill get some pics on here this afternoon! gotta try and get my grass cut this morn.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:10 AM   #5
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok too damn hot to cut grass here is the pics. thought i took more.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:16 AM   #6

Old 07-31-2011, 08:21 AM   #7

damn i didnt get pictures of the other 2 tail light mods.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:10 AM   #8
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Im home!!!!! Ill post some pics I got with my phone as soon as they upload!! BTW it was 275 miles round trip according to my odometer. Since I now have tires that are 1" taller that factory is that enough to effect the accuracy of it? If not I averaged 22.75mpg!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 11:12 AM   #9
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-31-2011, 11:14 AM   #10
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Looks fun! Maybe I'll be at the next one!
Old 07-31-2011, 11:40 AM   #11
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
It was a nice lil meet. Glad we all have a mechanic that works on beer and food. LOL.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #12
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great time! Finally got around to doing the rear diff breather mod and changed my fluid at the same time. Big thanks to Brian for letting us use his house! Also big to thanks to Barry (I think it was Barry, I apologize im not good with names) for blacking out my rear tail lights. It took a long time and a lot of work and I appreciate it, it looks great!
Old 07-31-2011, 10:34 PM   #13
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Haha sorry forgot to say thank you Brian for hosting us!! And thanks again kyle for letting me stay at your place!!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #14
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You are all welcome anytime at the house. I have the space and enjoy having everyone over.

Normally I can even assist a little in storing things if needed. My brother ended up leaving his bike at my house yesterday. Had threads showing on his tire, so we put it up on jack stands and pulled his rear tire. I'll have it for a week.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
Im home!!!!! Ill post some pics I got with my phone as soon as they upload!! BTW it was 275 miles round trip according to my odometer. Since I now have tires that are 1" taller that factory is that enough to effect the accuracy of it? If not I averaged 22.75mpg!!!
You'll register fewer miles than you travelled, yes. If you went from 30.5" tires to 31.5" (245/75R16 to 265/75R16) you can multiply your miles driven and/or mpg by about 1.04 to get what you actually got... so 23.66.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #16
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
You are all welcome anytime at the house. I have the space and enjoy having everyone over.

Normally I can even assist a little in storing things if needed. My brother ended up leaving his bike at my house yesterday. Had threads showing on his tire, so we put it up on jack stands and pulled his rear tire. I'll have it for a week.
Hey Brian, I have some more stuff to store at your house....
Old 08-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #17
BTW, thanks for the help on my coilovers dudes, it saved me tons of time vs doing it alone!

Oh, and thanks for the diff breather too Kyle, my axle hasn't shat itself yet
Old 08-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #18

welp i go under the knife in the am. yall wish me luck. im ready for the next cook out!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
welp i go under the knife in the am. yall wish me luck. im ready for the next cook out!
Good luck!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #20
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
Good luck man! Glad it was postponed so you could join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Hey Brian, I have some more stuff to store at your house....
Will it fit in the bed of my truck?